Thread: Banned

1. Default Banned

Can i get an admin to help look at to what reason why I was banned from ibis zombie server. I was playing fine last night woke up and then got ban. I check the ban list and there no information of my steamid or ign on the ban list.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Teito View Post
    Can i get an admin to help look at to what reason why I was banned from ibis zombie server. I was playing fine last night woke up and then got ban. I check the ban list and there no information of my steamid or ign on the ban list.
    Ha-ha. What did you do to get suspended for two whole weeks? Isn't the maximum allowed for first kick a week? Luxy forgot to put a reason. I'm not sure if I understood your third sentence, but if you click on the one that says under the Player section, "no nickname present," and the time is at 14:04, then you can find a slight of information.

- - - Updated - - -

Luxy said you were blocking, and many people said the same. Luxy was going to slay you, but you avoided being slayed by disconnecting. That is why you were suspended for two weeks.

3. Default

Well that person needs to come here and explain the reason to why i was banned without reason. O`will to bad now that i'm suspended/ban ibis won't be getting my $11 bucks anymore lol. Really liked the server. But thanks anyways Anon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Ha-ha. What did you do to get suspended for two whole weeks? Isn't the maximum allowed for first kick a week? Luxy forgot to put a reason. I'm not sure if I understood your third sentence, but if you click on the one that says under the Player section, "no nickname present," and the time is at 14:04, then you can find a slight of information.

- - - Updated - - -

Luxy said you were blocking, and many people said the same. Luxy was going to slay you, but you avoided being slayed by disconnecting. That is why you were suspended for two weeks.
    Ah, Thanks, That wasn't me playing i'll figure it out and see who it was.

4. Default

Go post in the correct forum.

5. Default

First, read this http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...unban-requests

Second, post in this section http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me

Third, wait for the admin who banned you or a ula or clan to review your case

One of three things will happen.
    1. You will be unbanned
    2. Your ban will be shortened
    3. Nothing will happen

6. Default

Well that person needs to come here and explain the reason to why i was banned without reason. O`will to bad now that i'm suspended/ban ibis won't be getting my $11 bucks anymore lol. Really liked the server. But thanks anyways Anon.
    Oh darn. We won't have a n00b admin who doesn't know it's against the rules to block for humans on a ZM map and then avoid punishment by disconnecting. A horrible loss for the server.

7. Default

2 Weeks is excessive. First time offense, player has 160+ hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody get luxina on the forums for this, or his ban will be reduced.

8. Default

how was OP banned? if they're an admin...?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

One way, on list for abuse. Normal admins get to target restricted admins. I'll look into this when I'm drinking less. If the issues are true, the 2 weeks stay. If you bought admin after and are trying to bs, you can have a month. 11$ is not worth dealing with a shit abusive admin.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    One way, on list for abuse. Normal admins get to target restricted admins. I'll look into this when I'm drinking less. If the issues are true, the 2 weeks stay. If you bought admin after and are trying to bs, you can have a month. 11$ is not worth dealing with a shit abusive admin.
    To clear thing's up, I found out it was my little nephew who was playing and didn't know. The ban can stay for his fault and mine. As to buying admin or server slot, I like the server that why I would support them. Not just to gain access for abusive use within the server. Also Steamer, I haven't bought any access yet so you won't have to deal with anything.

Also since this thread wasn't in the right place to start off with, so can a MOD close thread or remove. Thanks.