Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whytboiz

1. Default

aha i'm playing in my server right now, but thats still a dick move, even when i had a bad day when i was admin, i never did that =p

2. Default

So you've had admin experience before. That should be a leg up on that application of yours. If it weren't prematurely taken away due to abuse, it has got to show that you were quite responsible and thus age should not be an issue.

3. Default

lol my clan died and so did the servers =P
    but the clan reformed but im to poor to afford admin ;d

4. Default

So did you avoid the mute by rejoining? Or was the mute taken off when the server changed? Im not 100% on what happened with the muting.
    -MBP

5. Default

when you change maps you get unmuted, then i got muted again, and when jeimuzu join i retried and went into spec to talk to him and i got banned.

6. Default

Oh so both happened. You avoided a mute though, which is against the rules.
    -MBP

7. Default

As far as the information I speculated on here are as follows in a flow diagram:

Whyt said loser to some random dude > Remington said lol, people say loser over internet > Whyt muted Remington > Map Change > Remington said muted for no reason > Whyt muted Remington > Remington rejoined > Whyt banned

In the admin log, the reconnect took place between mute and ban. It was all within a 3 minute timeframe. Technically, it was appropriate to act upon it. However ethics and morality does not seem to exist.

8. Default

He avoided a mute that was given to him for no good reason when he was just asking why he was muted. It helps to tell people exactly what they did wrong if they want to know, might help them not do it again.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

But its not your job to judge whether or not the mute was acceptable. And if you break another rule to voice your opinion about it your just giving the admin more reason to take action against you. You need to enjoy the game more then you enjoy the drama, otherwise i have no sympathy.
    -MBP

10. Default

lol but i did nothing besides avoiding a mute