Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whytboiz

1. Default

this is what happened:

i connect, have a good session with all the players.

remmington connects and makes a disrespectful remark towards me. i will not allow disrespect on our server. so its a mute to avoid any insodent.

map changes... i give him a minute and do not re-mute him. he makes another comment towards me... 2nd warning... he reconnects.... he gets a 30 minute ban.

READ ZEROS POST.

i will increase the punishment each time i must do this.

you guys must learn... there is no power strugle. we are the authority to these servers. we do not abuse. we enforce rules. there are no loop holes for u to jump through. follow the rules and thats it.

follow the rules.

this goes for admins aswell.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    lol but i did nothing besides avoiding a mute
    avoiding a mute, is an instant ban. get use to it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    He avoided a mute that was given to him for no good reason when he was just asking why he was muted. It helps to tell people exactly what they did wrong if they want to know, might help them not do it again.
    he never asked why he was muted.

he was muted for disrespect.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    this is what happened:

i connect, have a good session with all the players.

remmington connects and makes a disrespectful remark towards me. i will not allow disrespect on our server. so its a mute to avoid any insodent.

map changes... i give him a minute and do not re-mute him. he makes another comment towards me... 2nd warning... he reconnects.... he gets a 30 minute ban.

READ ZEROS POST.

i will increase the punishment each time i must do this.

you guys must learn... there is no power strugle. we are the authority to these servers. we do not abuse. we enforce rules. there are no loop holes for u to jump through. follow the rules and thats it.

follow the rules.

this goes for admins aswell.

tell me what the disrespectful remark was? and tell me what the comment was towards you that i made?

5. Default

tell me what the disrespectful remark was? and tell me what the comment was towards you that i made?
    questioning my admins commands, and commenting on my conversations. do neither.

6. Default

Avoiding a mute is a bannable offense. Zero ok'd the 30 min ban, just take it and let it blow over.
    -MBP

7. Default

questioning my admins commands, and commenting on my conversations. do neither.
    how did i question your admin? all i said was, i love how i got muted for no reason, and the reason i said that is because, maybe you never told me why i was muted?

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Avoiding a mute is a bannable offense. Zero ok'd the 30 min ban, just take it and let it blow over.
    im way off that topic bro

8. Default

the person i called a loser, was blocking and being a neisance and was lucky i didnt kick. in stead of being punished with admin commands, he was punished with words.

9. Default

how did i question your admin? all i said was, i love how i got muted for no reason, and the reason i said that is because, maybe you never told me why i was muted?

im way off that topic bro
    now you know.

now you will not make the same mistakes.

now you know the rules.

now maybe you can play.

10. Default

the person i called a loser, was blocking and being a neisance and was lucky i didnt kick. in stead of being punished with admin commands, he was punished with words.
    thats not questioning your admin