Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Whytboiz

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    thats not questioning your admin
    that post wasnt directed towards you. it had nothing to do with you.

this is all you need to know remington... if you continue to do wat youre doing, your time here in ibis will be limited.

you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

if you do not understand what you did, then i feel sorry for you, but not sorry enough to hold back punishments.

end of story.

all the questions and issues you have, refer to THIS post, and zeros post on this matter.

2. Default

lol alrighty then

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    im way off that topic bro
    Good now serve the ban and follow the rules.

4. Default

I don't understand how someone can make a remark about Whytboiz calling someone a loser.

It isn't that big a deal. I call people losers all the time.

5. Default

the "remark" was me saying "Lol people calling other people losers over the internet"

6. Default

I wasn't even aiming to comment on the "disrespect" lol

7. Default

At this point all I have to say is, don't disrespect someone then mute someone for disrespecting you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Look its over, obey the rules. Zero can unlock this if he pleases, but nothing more beneficial is developing.
    -MBP

9. Default

The punishment that was questioned here was the banning, which I personally approved for him avoiding the mute. If you think the admin is muting people for no reason you should have made a post about that when you disconnected rather than to have rejoined to avoid the mute. While it is hard to do anything about muting, being mostly hear say smear say, knowing if there is a progressing problem can help stop further development.