Thread: ban request (troll comm, video included)

Exclamation ban request (troll comm, video included)

video evidence: (you may need to watch in 1080p to be able to read the small but relevant text chat)

when: 25 november 2014, 23:19 (GMT-4)
    player: pdroo (i dont know how to get a ns2id)

short description:
    he did sit int he chair to force a round start and hoped out right at the start of the round, twice in a row (trollcomm),
    as you can notice on the video he was aware of what he was doing. (even through he had a green nickname)

other details:
    sorry for the arguing in the video, i subtitled the part where we talk in portuguese, sorry for the unnecessary chatter (other players complained and i stopped talking right after)
    * i started recording when i noticed we might have a second "botched" start after the first one, so i dont hold any video evidence of his first "trollcomm" round.
    * i play as "bone" in the ns2 server, my steam community link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/gahagafaka/ and i am available for further questions.

hope that helps keep the server clean, those problems tend to "kill the server" since we tend to drag along "pre-lost" matches that annoys and make a lot of players to disconnect.

2. Default

In the future remember to get his steam id and have that part recorded by entering sv_status in the console (or sh_status in the case of NS2:Combat).

I will try to find his info in the logs and issue a ban on accessing the command chair asap. (this will make it so he can never enter the hive or command chair again)

ok, thank you for the quick answer, i will use the sv_status command on the next time.

4. Default

Player is now banned from commanding.