Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WEEMAN's app :)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    all I'm saying is I don't want an admin that changes a map at a moments notice just because he either feels like it, or some idiot won't shut up about how much he hates this map, even thought half the team voted for it, and that particular map it came up as number 2 on the map vote so it wasn't an accident that everyone voted for that map.
    kavinsky is right. everytime a new map gets voted you get the usual crowd of people spamming the mic about how much they hate the map. WELL GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKING MORONS IT WON THE VOTE SO DEAL WITH IT AND PLAY THE GOD DAMN MAP. I wonder if I can just start muting people who start complaining about the map and how they don't like it???

**edit**

I don't mean to take this off topic of weeman's app for IBIS clan membership, my bad fellow asian. Weeman is great.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I approve, you're in.

3. Default

you have always been a great contribution to our community. you would get my vote!
    but answer me this, what does the tag mean in your TG name?

[for some reason i can't quote people]

TG is a an abbreviation for TRUE GRIT... anyways i don't use tags.. those servers are just the places i play most often...

as for map votes, back when i was admin i did RCON votes only .. and numba 1 and numba 2 always says "I R RETARDED" ... therefore map choices are either 3 4 5 or 6 and i also review alot of the maps before even bothering putting them up on map votes.. yes i like to play the zombie maps by myself offline with no clip to discover secrets and to see whether or not they are any good...

***edit***
    actually nvm.. i just can't quote deprodigy -.-

remember zero u gave me the link to the map database
    Last edited by weeman2412; 04-11-2009 at 03:29 PM.

4. Default

I don't know why but TG in my mind means TRUE GIT lol

5. Default

GL. Man your 1 of the older ZM players left...

TBH, ive never seen you out of the ZM we should hook up on the pub some time and

6. Default

I only play pubs on SourceKills and Various server I'm familiar with.. I don't normally play on IBIS pub because I don't know many people there.. and isn't it like empty most of the time.. 32 vs 32 (or more) is fun .. I haven't played too much since spring break.. too much IB homework and project.. and bitching teachers T-T