Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WEEMAN's app :)

1. Default WEEMAN's app :)

In game Name: WEEMAN

Weapons of Choice: anything that works

Maps: any map with 4+stars on fpsbannana and a little more then 100 DLs

Reason for App: I just want to see what happens

Experience: I played counter strike since 1.6 ... ye i was too young for the previous version.. I played since my pre-teen years.. so like 10-12ish or something like that..

oh ya I use to be admin on the ZM server.. I can say i was a fair admin.. change map on demand.. and do lots of votes to see what people like and hate.. I also have my ma command list near me at all times when i was admin.. so i can ban (ban avoiders).. Again i only play IBIS ZM ... never GG or any other stuff IBIS has to offer

Contact Info:
    [email protected] <<<< i'm registering for college so i want my email to show maturity

Steam Friends: n/a i do account pools.. ( ill get a main during the summer to buy admin on IBIS)

A little about me: I'm 18 this year.. I am jesus reincarnate.. because my birthday is on Christmas... (12:00ish AM LOL birth time) I like css. I like games. I like Ibis. I like keeping things short.

where you might see me: IBIS ZOMBIE
    Titties n BEER for gungame
    [TG] Monster for pure pub ownage
    Last edited by weeman2412; 04-09-2009 at 06:21 PM.

2. Default

Sorry we cant have two people named Nick in ibis.... jk
    -MBP

3. Default

but we need a nick whos actualy good at CSS jk jk

4. Default

Another one right after Remington's got closed? Maybe I should make an app...

NAH

5. Default

difference i play on this server since like ages ago

**edit**

and for the experience section.. i have experience as admin on the ZM server ... whether i was good at being admin or not is up to zm players to decide.. too bad so many old players retired during the barage of server crash and crappy admins late last year early this year ...

if u were active during that time.. im sure u remembered cathy .. and the timeleft spam crash.. as well as DDOS'er crashes as well.. crazy stuff o.o

i was admin for like 2-3 months.. dished out mabe 2 perma bans on blatant mic spammers (like no lie these people spam like there is no tmorrow... not the chocolate spam.. but the gaytard "lalalalalalal" spam)
    Last edited by weeman2412; 04-09-2009 at 06:22 PM.

6. Default

Good Luck !!

7. Default

I'm all for him being an admin. as long as he mutes kids, doesn't change maps because of that one idiot who keeps complaining about maps I like that clone is always listening too and doesn't swich maps on the fly in the midst of a round for the hell of it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I'm all for him being an admin. as long as he mutes kids, doesn't change maps because of that one idiot who keeps complaining about maps I like that clone is always listening too and doesn't swich maps on the fly in the midst of a round for the hell of it
    You do realize there's a difference between getting admin and applying for membership in the clan right?

9. Default

you have always been a great contribution to our community. you would get my vote!
    but answer me this, what does the tag mean in your TG name?

10. Default

all I'm saying is I don't want an admin that changes a map at a moments notice just because he either feels like it, or some idiot won't shut up about how much he hates this map, even thought half the team voted for it, and that particular map it came up as number 2 on the map vote so it wasn't an accident that everyone voted for that map.