View Poll Results: What should we do?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zero disables op races at less than 5v5?

4 44.44%
  • Zero gives us a voteban on races at less than 5v5

0 0%
  • LET ME FUCKING BAN THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS for killing the server

2 22.22%
  • What's the point. Give up. It's dead, Jim.

3 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: WCS is dead for a fucking reason.

1. Default

Another thing that ive noticed...
    I have a shit ton of xp, and im a decent wcs player. But going up against a really good player with low/med amount of xp getting a health bonus, makes it impossible to compete.
    Any suggestions on that?

2. Default

WCS right now reminds of this:

I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

I already said that I only give a fraction of the health now... players that are close to the average should not be getting much of anything any more.

4. Default

I believe this was after you changed it

5. Default

I tried WCS for about 5 minutes until I realized I had ZERO fucking chance at having any kind of meaningful fun when everyone was maxed out and I was just beginning. This was probably at WCS's height a few years back. I couldn't even fucking leave spawn. I haven't gone back. The most fun WCS servers I ever played on (years ago) were reset every single map but the round times were very long. How are other WCS servers that are popular doing? Are they sagging as well?

6. Default

Zero, an easy solution for the race restriction: only restrict them when they are maxed.

This way people can level them. Also, the restrictions I previously listed would work well, because they group the races that are OP because of the similarity of their powers.

One other thing that should be done if you do decide to implement my idea: if someone switches to human to level it, it kicks someone off of maxed human and makes them choose a different race.

Ricochet, so you know I joined in 2012 when there were already many people who was maxed. All you do is focus on a single race, try to get kills, buy tomes, and try to learn how to counter. Being fagarushed? Buy a lace and use corners. being spidyrushed? Camp in spawn in a non obvious spot and shoot then when they land to shoot someone.

If the other team is winning, see if one of their players wouldn't mind switching with you to balance.

I personally don't feel that a reset would be the best solution, since it is only a handful of races causing the major issues. I honestly would rather see those races removed or were reworked to not be so absurd.

Some possible reworks: When human has a gun out, make them only 50% translucent. Bash stuns for half of the current time.
    Spiderman: Bash is replaced
    Die Xonvert: Bash is replaced
    Santa: Flight speed reduced when gun is out

That said, if resetting the servers would get people to play again that stopped a while ago, than go for it. I forsee the problem being just as bad in a few months though, if not worse since everyone will be playing humans.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

In case people haven't been in the server, for the last 3 weeks I've seen a good population of people.