Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The_Littlest_[H0B0] Account Hacked

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You may get muted, kicked, and banned for making a funny.
    haha ;d
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

2. Default

Oh damn.
    I clicked the link, but never entered any information.
    Once I noticed that I had to enter my Account info I X'd that shit out.
    However. Since then it says my Account has been logged on from another computer... It MAY be my friend... I use his account and he doesn't really play CSS anymore... So I guess I do have an Alternate account that I can play on.

Ahhh. A thought came to meee.
    My friend "Button" was on a laptop playing CS 1.6, I told him to move and let me log onto mine so we could try playing CSS. The download took like 30 years and we ended up leaving for home before it finished. He MAY have saved that account info and he might keep trying to play CSS from my account. Ill have to ask him... he'll probably be like... "WHAT ME? nooo I wouldn't to do that..."

hahaha. Well, Pray for me and hope my account isn't hacked D:

EDIT: Button is a fat ass btw.

3. Default

Let this be a lesson to ye.

Funny thing though, I told Getcha once to never tell her password to anyone, or input it anywhere except on the Steam page on Steam itself. And what does she do? She goes and gets her account hacked a month later by doing what I told her not to, along with Hobo.

Anyways, I'll stop bringing old threads back now, sorry. Stuck at grandparents, nothing to do.

I'm not telling you how to run your job MBP, you do a fine job indeed. I'm just incredibly bored and going insane from it. (Imagine being stuck on a low-end computer created 6 years ago, still on dial up, unable to load videos, games, and music. You'll be in my position. So please understand why I've just gone through every thread the IBIS forums have.)

But if you are upset about some old threads being brought back, then it just shows they have no use anymore and should be deleted. I'll agree with Zero, some threads have something you can read and learn from (and keep a history of when things happened) such as this one (Don't fall for phishers) while others such as the one with the person who nobody knew said his computer died, and nobody bothered to reply to.. It's pointless to keep it.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-24-2009 at 11:15 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.