Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The_Littlest_[H0B0] Account Hacked

1. Arrow The_Littlest_[H0B0] Account Hacked

The_Littlest_[H0B0]: yo i just made this steam community group and tryin tog et it big... http://www.steamcommunity1337crew.tk/ check it out and join it up getting its huge!
    DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK

His account has been taken over by a hacker!

I have banned him from the servers until he can get his account back, this is for yours and his protection.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-09-2009 at 10:06 PM.

2. Default

Ya i got that link from a player named steven and did not click it and got it from hobo the next day.
    Last edited by silent; 04-09-2009 at 10:12 PM.

3. Default

The hacker has now been traced, thank you for playing you failure. You are now banned from IBIS networks. Unfortunately you will be unable to read this as you will not be able to access this website so that you can see how pwned you are.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=47669

4. Default

Zero i think hes account got taken also i do not think he was the source. He linked that garbage text to me which makes me believe he was infected. I remember him playing on the zombie server and he was not that bad of a guy.

5. Default

NVM on these

6. Default

Yes, I would note that he does have a record dating back and probably is not the actual guy.

7. Default

Ya he linked that to me also yesterday. I just wrote in the username and password box.

"Username: FFuuucccckkkkk" "Password: YYooooouuuuu!!!!"

Hell probably get his account back. I don't think the dude changed his passwort.

Und by the way he isn't a hacker. He is some little cunt who tricked Hobo with a phish.

8. Default

how unfortunate. its a fantasy to think what you would do to a kid like that if you ever met him. ill tell you what I bet they wouldn't do it ever again! f'n jerks. back trace his ass and call the cops.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    how unfortunate. its a fantasy to think what you would do to a kid like that if you ever met him. ill tell you what I bet they wouldn't do it ever again! f'n jerks. back trace his ass and call the cops.
    lol who calls the cops these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    lol who calls the cops these days?
    WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You may get muted, kicked, and banned for making a funny.