View Poll Results: Ban the Motherfucker?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban

4 80.00%
  • Warn

0 0%
  • Take No Action

1 20.00%

Thread: p1988 [GER][SCHWABE] - 12/17/2014 - 12:30 AM - STEAM_0:0:14605298

1. Default p1988 [GER][SCHWABE] - 12/17/2014 - 12:30 AM - STEAM_0:0:14605298

Name in Game: p1988 [GER][SCHWABE]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:14605298
    Where: zm server, zm_atix_helicopter
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...3A0%3A14605298
    Reason to ban: Involved in pre-nuking the map 1 time, despite chat warnings (My mic wasn't hooked up).
    Demo: auto-20141217-000506-zm_atix_helicopter.dem

He used the 2-person system to get to the nuke area earlier than the map creator intended. That means he isn't the only one involved, however each player has a separate forum thread:

P R i N C E | k i L L E r ™ knifes NG-r.xx-DeCiMaToR-xx @ tick 72,789
    NG-r.xx-DeCiMaToR-xx knifes p1988 [GER][SCHWABE] @ tick 80,732
    NG-r.xx-DeCiMaToR-xx knifes P R i N C E | k i L L E r ™ @ tick 87,930
    P R i N C E | k i L L E r ™ knifes NG-r.xx-DeCiMaToR-xx @ tick 95,640

Since "hoshiro ibis.a" BOT was connected, I assume somebody somewhere cares about these violations.
    Last edited by Biodiversity; 12-17-2014 at 11:43 AM.

2. Default

My vote would have been to warn, given that he was honestly trying to tag humans as a zombie. But then he gave up, flashed his flashlight in accordance with decimator and agreed to get knifed up there. 90+ hours, with already 1 ban on file for cade breaking, yeah no. He needs to learn his shit if he wants to play in IBIS.

My vote is 1 day ban.

Again, thanks for making separate threads bio. it just makes things clean and without a headache of buttload of votes.

3. Default

Umm, it would be nice to see who voted and their thought on length, or for voting no action.

4. Default

Sorry I messed up the poll options. Will keep in mind for next time.

5. Default

Voting ban. 1 day sounds right to me. I wasn't able to download Biodiversity's demo (permissions issue?) so I downloaded it from the ftp. p1988 [GER][SCHWABE] was a willing participant in the pre-nuking.

I've banned him for a day since there are two consenting admins that have posted in the thread.

-- Edit --

I think this can be closed now but unsure how to do it. No option for me under thread tools.

wow, all 3 ppl involved should know better. I couldnt vote on the other threads but i will vote on this one. I vote 1 day ban. Just my 2¢, if it matters

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jimmay View Post
    Voting ban. 1 day sounds right to me. I wasn't able to download Biodiversity's demo (permissions issue?) so I downloaded it from the ftp. p1988 [GER][SCHWABE] was a willing participant in the pre-nuking.

I've banned him for a day since there are two consenting admins that have posted in the thread.

-- Edit --

I think this can be closed now but unsure how to do it. No option for me under thread tools.

Us regular admins can't close threads bro

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hoshiro- View Post
    Us regular admins can't close threads bro
    I was told otherwise for this section but it seems you're right. #never_doubt_hoshiro_2014

9. Default

1 Day ban issued by jimmay.
    Closed.