Thread: ZMOD Chat box glitch

1. Default ZMOD Chat box glitch

So lately while Ive been playing ive come across this horrible glitch. basically i open the chat box with my "y" key and then thats when the glitch starts, i get stuck on that chat box and cant type anything. Also i lose control over my mouse and cant move my cross-hairs. the only thing i can do is move with wasd if alive and open the shop if im in the buy zone or open the human class selection menu. when i open either of those i cannot click on any of the options like disconnect or buy weapons. my escape button also stops working so i cant disconnect that way. The glitch also starts when i open the other menus not only the chat box

here's a screenshot i took:
    Glitch2.png

note that many other players have come across the same glitch, but i havent heard any of them say that the other menus "b" and "m" start the glitch

EDIT: it happens to me dead/alive and in spec / and

my mouse courser appears( although you cant see it in the screenshot)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Core; 12-23-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

2. Default

Some players have been mentioning a problem with the buy menu not working correctly too.

3. Default

theres more, i pressed escape this time to go to another server but my screen froze, and again couldnt click on any of the options. this time i was in spec and when it happened the only thing i could do was switch player cameras by clicking my mouse
    Glitch3.png
    i was on that screen while it happened

4. Default

I will adjust some settings to see if I can get it to stop. Should hopefully see it corrected next map or the map after.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will adjust some settings to see if I can get it to stop. Should hopefully see it corrected next map or the map after.
    Problem seems to be fixed! Thank you