Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Closing In

1. Default Summer Closing In

sup everybody it's been ages.. have anything changed since like January.. last crazy event i remembered was the server getting hacked to crap and crashes nonstop..

has the server gotten better ? I'll be coming back with admin after exams and straight through the summer can't wait btw I'm glad to see new faces as well some pretty awesome new admins .. looking forword to chillin with u guys again

**edit**
    anyone tried the new windows 7 its frikken awesome.. you're missing out if ur not using it right now ... the interface itself is well worth the downloading .. the new features stunning.. vista was a big joke compared to seven

[[[[[ this is for zombie server ]]] i dont like playing pubs and ggames .. on IBIS u guys are too dam aggressive
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

weeman, I don't think I've ever played ZM with you, but you should really hurry back its gotten better. as for your windows 7 "pitch" I have mixed feelings about it. it honestly looks like vista to me just with a few minor display improvements. I haven't had a chance to actually dig into the registry files and see what the operating system is all about but I will soon. just a side note windows 7 looks a lot like MAC OS.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

its been like 3month + when was i was actually serious about ZM .. im sure lots of people have already forgotten me
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

I haven't. I remember the last time I played with you was in Jarassic Park escape and that's when we decided to use low gravity and put the acceleration to something negative so whenever we pressed the move forward key, we were actually moving backwards.

Or at least I think I remember. At the very least, I do remember your existence in the server XD.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    its been like 3month + when was i was actually serious about ZM .. im sure lots of people have already forgotten me
    I remember your ass and this summer its on... Time to show these kids how real zombie mod players do it. I look forward to cading and killing a ton of zombies with you in a few months.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I remember your ass and this summer its on... Time to show these kids how real zombie mod players do it. I look forward to cading and killing a ton of zombies with you in a few months.
    Vladninja why don't you play now???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Vladninja why don't you play now???
    Honestly I work 50-55 hours a week as a manager and am taking 12 credit hours of school. I have just enough time to hop on here a type out a few quick posts between papers. Not to worry though school is out in a month and I will be online as much as possible.

8. Default

same cept.. I'm in high school class of 2010 baby!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Honestly I work 50-55 hours a week as a manager and am taking 12 credit hours of school. I have just enough time to hop on here a type out a few quick posts between papers. Not to worry though school is out in a month and I will be online as much as possible.
    I go to elementary school and work 75-80 hours a week in a sweat shop. But, I still find time to play Counter-Strike.

Excuses
    Excuses
    Excuses

Stop using them.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    same cept.. I'm in high school class of 2010 baby!!!
    You look like a slightly less gay version of John Hensely:
    Last edited by demonater10; 04-08-2009 at 10:04 AM.

10. Default

o.o plus i have an orange tan. spikey hair.. and asian... mabe im the asian counter part?