Thread: Hey ladies, SWM 28 looking for true love and romantic walks on the beach..

Smile Hey ladies, SWM 28 looking for true love and romantic walks on the beach..

So anyway my Steam account has been hijacked, so if I'm in the server, it isn't me. If my name is in the server and the player is respectful towards fellow players and admins and obeying the rules, please note that it is not me. Thank you.

I'd like to thank you all for your support during this emotionally draining time for myself and my family.

Whytboiz, the flowers you sent me with the card reading simply "Let's fuck sometime, W." I appreciate it.

2. Default

How did you get hacked, did you not see the warning I posted in the steam section. I am now banning you steam ID until you get your account back. This is to try to help other players from being hacked.

I have to blame Hobo for this, one day I got a message on him from steam to join some clan type thingy he made or somethin I can't remember, I clicked on it and it took me to a page lookin like steam and I entered my information which didn't log me in, so I assume that's how this happened. Once I get it, I'll let you know, btw just outta curiosity due you happen to offered pro-rated refnds of my $1.99 for the days while I'm banned ? 11 cents can help in the tough times of todays economy, just askin.

4. Default

aww dude that sux ... if u want i can sell u a css account for 5 dollars...

5. Default

btw i visited the link right after i set my firewall and AV on paranoia mode ... and i typed in some random username and passwords .. (like 20) just to throw the hacker off i would turn my macro on and just ultra spam him.. but i dont like dealing with low life hacks such as those that steal accounts

**edit**

dammit i click on reply instead of edit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    btw i visited the link right after i set my firewall and AV on paranoia mode ... and i typed in some random username and passwords .. (like 20) just to throw the hacker off i would turn my macro on and just ultra spam him.. but i dont like dealing with low life hacks such as those that steal accounts

**edit**

dammit i click on reply instead of edit
    Now you can purposefully click "delete".

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    So anyway my Steam account has been hijacked, so if I'm in the server, it isn't me. If my name is in the server and the player is respectful towards fellow players and admins and obeying the rules, please note that it is not me. Thank you.

I'd like to thank you all for your support during this emotionally draining time for myself and my family.

Whytboiz, the flowers you sent me with the card reading simply "Let's fuck sometime, W." I appreciate it.
    HAHA you got your account stolen, you noob! j/k

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I have to blame Hobo for this, one day I got a message on him from steam to join some clan type thingy he made or somethin I can't remember, I clicked on it and it took me to a page lookin like steam and I entered my information which didn't log me in, so I assume that's how this happened. Once I get it, I'll let you know, btw just outta curiosity due you happen to offered pro-rated refnds of my $1.99 for the days while I'm banned ? 11 cents can help in the tough times of todays economy, just askin.
    dot dot dot

I really hope you remember this in the future, especially with banking information.

9. Default

Even if I could, paypal would take .$10+10% so you would probably end up owing them.. oh you have a personal account so it might be possible.