Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't use Harry Potter Wands

1. Default Can't use Harry Potter Wands

I can't use the wands in potter and don't know why. I was talking with Core and they suggested that I could be item banned and that I need to make a post on the forum. Can anyone resolve this for me?

Sigh. Another one.

3. Default

Sooooo, can you fix it?

4. Default

the people here get frustrated if you dont use the proper format
    I personaly can not, but your going to get your issue resolved quicker here - http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me

Even though you dont even know if your banned or not. Honestly asking if your banned from items would be a perfectly acceptable thing in user help, but if it turns out you are, we still prefer a thread in unban just for documentation's sake

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Let me also be clear to zm admins.. !ebans are to be recorded and documented in the admin section for exactly these purposes.

Side note, were you trolling any wands?

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Let me also be clear to zm admins.. !ebans are to be recorded and documented in the admin section for exactly these purposes.
    This thread.

7. Default

User level people cant access that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

That wasn't for regular users though. It's just a followup to what Phil said.

9. Default

You can tell if you're item-retricted or not by typing !status in chat. Start by doing that. Sometimes people don't know how to pick up an item at all or someone else gets it first without them realizing it and they jump to the conclusion that they're restricted.

If you can't pick up wands, then you could be item banned. If you were misusing the wands, then that is your own fault.