Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REMOVE] zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

1. Default [REMOVE] zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

There are a few reasons this map should be removed. It leaks out into space; has poorly designed rooms not built with zombie defense in mind; has so few viable rooms that every round either ends in 20 seconds as everyone is killed in one area, or else results in a hide and seek type match; and isn't really played that often because nobody likes it.

Space Leakage:

2015-01-07_00007.jpg

The majority of rooms require twice as many humans as zombies to defend:

Room 1: Quad-wide window for zombies to come in:

2015-01-07_00005.jpg

Room 2: 4 entrances with few props (not to mention bad editing). What's on top of the ladder?

2015-01-07_00003.jpg

Easy access:

2015-01-07_00004.jpg

Room 3: Quad-wide window, hallway, and ladder entrances with barely any props and, as always, no bookshelves:

2015-01-07_00002.jpg

The only viable spots (and their problems):

Aside from holding tubes where you can maybe fit two people (one for each end), there are about 3 spots that are viable to defend. The first is illegal because of the heavy shelves:

2015-01-07_00010.jpg

The second is the secret disco room, which is a reasonable room for defending. Sometimes it holds, sometimes it fails:

2015-01-07_00011.jpg

The third is the double-wide, double-ended crawl area. This is where 80%+ of players go, every single round. It easily accommodates 20 people at each entrance:

2015-01-07_00008.jpg

2015-01-07_00009.jpg

Very poor editing:

2015-01-07_00001.jpg

The table spawns this way.
    2015-01-07_00012.jpg

The problems in this map are numerous: I've only included examples of a few types of problems, which repeat around the map. If you want to run the map yourself and take a look, just remember the entrance to the secret area is the first teleport on the left.

2. Default

+1 It is very comprehensive.

3. Default

Lol, I don't know what you are talking about. Snoopie is easy to survive and there are more places you can easily cade if you are creative enough

4. Default

What, like stand up 2 couches on end in a way in which they interlock, and spin clockwise in formation with 2 other couches? They spin fast enough to repel zombies by electromagnetism.

That's basically the only way I see surviving this map outside of the spots I pointed out. And even if there are 2 or 3 other places, that does nothing for the horde of 20 rabbid RTVers that is day crew.

5. Default

I.e. The room upstairs, if you put to couches facing in front of each other by the door then put a vendy on top of it, it's basically unbreakable, and I could name a few more

I don't want to be a douche about this, but I'd rather have this map kept on the server. It's fun at times when you have regulars on it, usually it could bring more players onto the server. Not to mention it shuts Racist up about not being senior. (No offense to Racist)

7. Default

It's one of those maps where u can farm skill on a massive level. I say let it stay!

8. Default

lol, hundreds of completely terrible cade maps on the server and you want to remove one that people actually like.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

9. Default

lol another thread?

10. Default

No. End of discussion.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones