Thread: Kicked and Banned for killing zombies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Angry Kicked and Banned for killing zombies

My user i.d. is OokieWithaC
    The admin abusing is ๖ReS | ibis.a

Hello,

I was playing in the zombie server on the escape map, mines_of_moria. His name is ๖ReS | ibis.a. I was attacking, and sometimes killing, the zombies. I killed one zombie, a predator, then the second round, with the aid of someone named preparation h, I killed another one and got credit for it. I got banned shortly after wards. Now, I don't believe it's against the rules to kill the zombies, considering that's what the game is about. He kept complaining and saying how he doesn't like me; and he was being rude to me, especially when I tagged him as a zombie a few times. I never responded or replied, but I wasn't breaking any rules by killing the zombies. What am I supposed to do? I don't have any screen shots or demos because why would I expect to get banned for playing the game and following the rules? I just wanted to get it out there and let whomever is responsible for these forums, that what one of the admins did, which I believe is admin abuse. I think that the ban he did on me was only temporary, so I'm not too worried.

edit: I just got back into the server, but, in hopes that what I said helps in someway, I'm going to keep my post up.
    Last edited by OokieWithaC; 04-12-2009 at 06:16 PM.