Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My triumphant return

1. Smile My triumphant return

Ladies and gentlemen, a long overdue 'howdy' is extended to you all. I've been on CS:S hiatus for some time, well over a year I'd say, and I've missed most of you.

I decided to come back to the age old addiction a couple of days ago whilst on vacation. I was playing incognito, waiting for someone to recognize me. Until this evening, at which point I joined many others in the annals of unjustly banned history.

Yes folks, playing under the pseudonym 'foomanshu,' I was pwning nublets so hard in GunGame that they decided to initiate a voteban. They got the fourteen votes required and thus, the villainous 'foomanshu' was promptly banned from the server.

I have to say, I'm taking it rather complimentary. To think that even with over a year off I've returned to folks believing me to be a stinky cheat, a l33t hax0r, really rubs me the right way. Scribble said he's taking care of it so fret not, I don't think I'll be banned for long.

So hi-dee ho neighborinos, hope you all had great holidays and a fantastic New Year.

2. Default

Welcome back, always a great way to start off with a ban

Oh i cant wait to kill you again on gg

Welcome back JW <3!
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

4. Default

Nobody plays CS:S anymore. Get on CS:GO. A real game.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

CS:S is all in your head, it is just your imagination. CS:GO is real, it has nipples and can be milked.

Fuck CS:Go... nuff said

7. Default

Um, the GunGame server is never short of 20/20 at peak times and rarely at under 10/20 during off times. I'd say folks didn't get the memo about moving en masse to CS:GO.

Also, CS:GO is to Counter-Strike as AIDS is to humanity. In short, it blows and I don't care for it. It's inferior in nearly every way to CS:S. /notevenanopinion

Last thing, please reboot the GunGame server. It's lagging like crazy and registration is borked to the nth degree.

8. Default

I will not bite your trollbait, sir.

Stay stuck in 2005.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Stay stuck in 2005.
    So will i :P

10. Default

No trollbait, simple truth. GO is an inferior game in too many ways to justify playing it over Source imo. It may be 'the wave of the future' and I might be Old Man River for continuing to play CS:S but that don't make GO good.

It's kind of a testament actually that the best defense of CS:GO anyone seems to have is 'GO is new and CS:S is old!'