Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fallen players...

Default Fallen players...

It's very difficult to enjoy IBIS as it once was..
    Players like myself want to enjoy killing zambis with other like minded people with a clear head
    We now Fear the admins of the new age and cannot play without worry.
    Now a days on IBIS, i see admins fighting over "seniority", going against other admins, and thinking they have more power than they actually do.
    Play for fun, change your perspective on things, and don't let simple actions become big problems!

Kay has seen the truth behind many masks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kay OGizzle View Post
    It's very difficult to enjoy IBIS as it once was..
    Players like myself want to enjoy killing zambis with other like minded people with a clear head
    We now Fear the admins of the new age and cannot play without worry.
    Now a days on IBIS, i see admins fighting over "seniority", going against other admins, and thinking they have more power than they actually do.
    Play for fun, change your perspective on things, and don't let simple actions become big problems!

Kay has seen the truth behind many masks.
    Yeah. Lets limit the ZM admin powers since they can't seem to handle it.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

Edited my message since it would be better in admin section
    Last edited by $Money$; 01-13-2015 at 10:04 PM.

4. Default

Agreed ^^ Limiting powers will just bring more drama. Call out the people who abuse. Lord knows it works for me, I haven't done anything stupid in a week (new record!)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Agreed ^^ Limiting powers will just bring more drama. Call out the people who abuse. Lord knows it works for me, I haven't done anything stupid in a week (new record!)
    How will it bring more drama? Look at the Admin abuse section and all the threads. The first page is almost only from ZM so limiting powers there would actually remove most drama.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    How will it bring more drama? Look at the Admin abuse section and all the threads. The first page is almost only from ZM so limiting powers there would actually remove most drama.
    Because a few admins like myself also go into other servers such as GG. That and limiting all for the sake of a few isn't really a great option. Restriction leads to distrust and resentment. Liability and Firm, swift action from authority keeps accountability.

7. Default

I think The best way to stop admins from abusing is to have ULA or clan play more often and keep them in check :I
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    I think The best way to stop admins from abusing is to have ULA or clan play more often and keep them in check :I
    The problem with this is that i'm the only ULA and with the huge time diference and the fact that i have other things to do than be on server 24/7. As for clan, there are only 2-3 clan that plays on ZM and not everyday. Neither i nor clan can be there 24/7 so the only way to keep them in check if is admins report which they rarely do or just remove the issue completly.
    -
    -

9. Default

The problem with this is that i'm the only ULA and with the huge time diference and the fact that i have other things to do than be on server 24/7. As for clan, there are only 2-3 clan that plays on ZM and not everyday. Neither i nor clan can be there 24/7 so the only way to keep them in check if is admins report which they rarely do or just remove the issue completly.
    That's why babysitting is not going to work in zm. What will work is being firm on punishments for abuse and people calling out abusers.

10. Default

The problem with this is that i'm the only ULA
    #Jimmay4ULA2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.