Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy easter yall

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    Yo that shits hot. Thanks for the publicity

Ps: Do you still jack off to those? I thought they hurt your eyes?
    lol, editing ur posts now?

i never jacked off to them. ur thinkin of the 20 nerds u sent these to.

i said what i had to say to pimp the USDs outta ur fat ass.

2. Default

Yea edited, i forgot to ask. so I had to open up again. Why you holding on to the pics if it was so bad?

Think long and hard about this one. You wouldn't want the bullshit smell to get too strong on your breath.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default Omg!!

i have pics like that too!!! but she didnt have to fake orgasms for my dick ....but the pics i took are WAY better then those i was gonna make it my sig but that shits hard to do

4. Default

I know its hard to let go Eric, but really..holding on is just making you look pathetic. I recommend you move on, you don't do dumped very well..

5. Default

Yea edited, i forgot to ask. so I had to open up again. Why you holding on to the pics if it was so bad?

Think long and hard about this one. You wouldn't want the bullshit smell to get too strong on your breath.
    ill have to answer ur question with another question... why do u spam my voicemail if it were so sad to listen to. yet another question... why dont u play the voicemail that made u cry and break down.

or even better yet.... play the voice recording on from ur erickson cell phone... eh... nah? lol

i just want every 1 to see how lovley susie is... maybe help out with ur internet dating.

6. Default

I know its hard to let go Eric, but really..holding on is just making you look pathetic. I recommend you move on, you don't do dumped very well..
    i did let u go... i told u i wanted nothing to do with you. but someone had to keep a beef and play a private, yet flattering voice mail of ur boy.

i dont take being dumped very well..,. im usualy not the 1 being dumped... but u got me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    i have pics like that too!!! but she didnt have to fake orgasms for my dick ....but the pics i took are WAY better then those i was gonna make it my sig but that shits hard to do
    she never had to fake it.

i had to fucking pry her off my cock. i didnt want to get the bitch pregnant. caught up

8. Default

haha I'm pretty sure at this point we know who was doing the crying.

Why'd you get dumped again Eric? It's a rhetorical question, everyone already knows your a bitch.

What's sad about your voicemail? The fact that you got busted? the fact that e-thug whytboiz really does have a mangina?

Try to make whoever believe what you want, cuz they already heard the truth straight from you.

Remember, your the one who wanted to play you started with your bogus insults. It's hard playing with someone that plays the truth. Lesson learnt for next time for you i suppose. Back off, and i'll back off. If not, thats cool too. I'd say i feel sorry for you. But i'd have to care.

9. Default

ohooho hhooo hoo hooo . ay, dont make me laugh, aha ha ha ha.

youre so cool susie. im sure all these dudes think ur the sickest.

baby, u should kno out of anyone ur boys not an "e thug". playas can have a soft side. we're all human.

ive been with 1000 bitchs, before i met you susie. ill go through a 1000 more, baby, before i am through(thanks thergood).

my lesson, aha!. if these r thegames u want to play, then the games have just begun.

i just told u (after u dumped me) i dont want to talk anymore(which is what u wanted). and the next thing i kno, u start playing my voice mail, with out my best ones... it makes ur boy pissed.

but hey, i keep hearing about this bull shit, then im down for games

it IS the interwebs ladies and gentlemen!!!!

10. Default Woot yay E-dating!!

me and Susie have been E-dating for about 2 years so far....I sometimes wounder if were ever gonna meet makes me sad......ohhhhhh wait she lives a few hours away i must have been thinking about someone else.....shit i hope susie deosnt get mad at me for having to many e-g/f's ..........I think she wont mind tho cause im 26% pure and she is 25% pure its was like meant to be!!!