Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Happy easter yall

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    me and Susie have been E-dating for about 2 years so far....I sometimes wounder if were ever gonna meet makes me sad......ohhhhhh wait she lives a few hours away i must have been thinking about someone else.....shit i hope susie deosnt get mad at me for having to many e-g/f's ..........I think she wont mind tho cause im 26% pure and she is 25% pure its was like meant to be!!!
    i wouldnt consider it "e-dating" i mean... i was inside her.

dont u have the BC forums to be trolling on? just cuz ur a fagget on their servers, u gotta play on my servers?

2. Default

Really? Thats what happened really?

Last i checked you came on here and said a bunch of bullshit and talked a bunch of smack and then texted me at 2 in the morning seeing if i was up so you could fall asleep with me on the phone? Because you can't fall asleep without having me on the phone? And what happened again??

Next'd

Grow up Eric, your shits lame. The exact thing that got you in the situation. I know you think your a big man now but in reality. Honesty is what broke it down for you..and as i proved its easy enough to see through peoples bullshit.

I'm not here to battle with you, i think ive made you cry enough at this point. I'm just saying, you wanna tlak about how your the better person. then fucking prove it one time.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

im not here to battle. these are my servers. these are my forums. ill be DAMNED if your going to run around like these other faggets talking shit. youre going to recieve the same treatment as them. extermination. (oooo scary) and i called u, cuz my girl fell asleep like an idiot. i was peakin!!!

yeah you made me cry. i cried over a girl... big whoop... but whats sad is you act like the cool bitch who didnt care. its just sad how u need to put ur poker face on.

look at her poker face every1.

4. Default Fuck BC

lmao i left bc and apperently i was the one that crashed there servers....wish i knew how i did that it was pretty tight...lol but once again its not "your" servers you just play in them and have admin rights....

but yeah E-dating is the shit speaking of e-dating...ive been meaning to ask you this susie...wil you e-date me?

5. Default

Does it mean we still get to fuck in RL?

6. Default

oh, now YOU left BC... that makes sense. last i checked, u were a bitch. every1 hated ur fagget ass.

i dont play on ibis very much anymore... i have more then just admin rights. you guys must love me. i feel like a freakin celevrity. you just keep talking about me

i love being the center of attention.

i guesss u can call it e-dating. if my nutt has been drained from susies fat ass gutt already.

7. Default ofcourse!

why would we stop what we've been doing for a while? ..........but if u say no im gonna have to ask kelsey out!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UltraBong View Post
    why would we stop what we've been doing for a while? ..........but if u say no im gonna have to ask kelsey out!!!
    kelsey? that bitch is a fuckin whale. susies a cow, but her partner in crime is a poor excuse for a human.

theyre so out of shape, they need to donate their bodies to science fiction.

9. Default lmao!!

they all hated me cause waterdude said i hacked the servers lol and i hated most of them anyways but ya if im a faggot ,and i had sex with susie....doesnt that make you a faggot too?

10. Default

bitch you know better then that :P

You can earn it