Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remove the <ibis.a> Mandatory Tag Rule

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RofLoLmao View Post
    People like me are hit with abuse when I clearly helped ibis out by catching a rule breaker all because of a tag. Anyway, this post and idea will get shut down, what else is new?
    I'm fine with the open discussion, i'm not fine with how you're turning this so you're the victim.

Rofl, you don't put on the ibis.a tag cause it "conflicts" with your other clan that you are in (assuming it's their rule you cannot wear another tag). Fine. But if you're gonna be admin in this community, you abide by our rules, and our rules say any admins who use admin commands MUST WEAR THE FUCKING IBIS.A TAG. Clear and simple.

2. Default

I dont understand how it would conflict with other clans.
    you only need it on in the ibis servers, hell you dont even have to have it on, just on when you want to use a command.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Yeah...I'm going to agree that this is pretty plain and simple..while there are servers that don't use tags such as GFL...their way of showing who is admin is not there..
    It's rather ANNOYING, that I have NO idea who admin is..you have to play in there enough to know who has admin and who doesn't.
    IBIS servers at least say that you're an admin, but in GFL...nothing. Admin names are in color, but that's also for people who donate and people who joined the forums or something?

In the end, having the tag should be necessary when using admin commands. If you don't want to play with it, take it off. Just make sure you have it on when using commands. Even SIMPLE commands.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    I'm fine with the open discussion, i'm not fine with how you're turning this so you're the victim.

Rofl, you don't put on the ibis.a tag cause it "conflicts" with your other clan that you are in (assuming it's their rule you cannot wear another tag). Fine. But if you're gonna be admin in this community, you abide by our rules, and our rules say any admins who use admin commands MUST WEAR THE FUCKING IBIS.A TAG. Clear and simple.
    #1 I don't plan to admin in this community. Someone bought me admin without my knowledge and I have to let the month play out. #2 If an admin were to ban say 10 hackers without tag all cases would be considered "abuse" since there's no tag.....where is the logic in that? #3 I've witnessed clan use admin commands without a tag so why are they not held to the same standards? All because they are clan now, shit slides by. They should be setting the example of how to admin properly on this community, abiding by ibis rules since let's see they've had to have admin for well over a year.

5. Default

Clan puts forth hard work and effort in order to get where they are. They're not an admin for a long time to get clan.
    They're not just "average" admins either.

Either way..I'll let clan respond to your post.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    5- Any admin that requires a name 23424242432432 digits long to represent themselves, causing the ibis.a tag to "take too much space" is childish at best. FFS even BladeTwinSwords ibis.a can fit, and that's gay enough. And you might as well start getting known more by a shorter handle in game and grow up.
    I did. ya'll need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by RofLoLmao View Post
    #1 I don't plan to admin in this community. Someone bought me admin without my knowledge and I have to let the month play out. #2 If an admin were to ban say 10 hackers without tag all cases would be considered "abuse" since there's no tag.....where is the logic in that? #3 I've witnessed clan use admin commands without a tag so why are they not held to the same standards? All because they are clan now, shit slides by. They should be setting the example of how to admin properly on this community, abiding by ibis rules since let's see they've had to have admin for well over a year.
    #1 then don't be admin. you don't need to use your commands just because you have them. but if you're going to use them, put your tag on.
    #2 then they'd probably get a light punishment, and a "good job, but try to tag up". unless you were undercover trying to catch out those 10 hackers.
    #3 clan is held to the same standards, but they're given more leeway. they've put years and years into this place, after all.

Also, minjae, you do realize that clan HAS weighed in on this post, right? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Also, minjae, you do realize that clan HAS weighed in on this post, right? lol
    I think he forgets that Phil and Cyber are clan now lol

Also, dont be lazy, just wear the tag, not that hard.

8. Default

Tags are gay as fuck.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Can we still make the admin skin optional? Please? Or maybe get some new ones would be nice.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Can we still make the admin skin optional? Please? Or maybe get some new ones would be nice.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'