Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Remove the <ibis.a> Mandatory Tag Rule

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    If you wanted to commit a murder/suicide, it's far more likely for you to do so if you were carrying the gun in your hands at all times than having to walk a few blocks to the store and purchase one with money spent out of pocket first before the deed.
    lol, thats assuming i would use a gun for something so personal but on the flip side i wouldn't want it to be over real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Wearing tag when functioning as an admin = good.

Not wearing tag while functioning as an admin = bad.

Not wearing tag while functioning as a regular player = fine, but you can neither gain map seniority nor can you push your weight around as an admin.

Don't act like an admin if you don't have the tag on. If you do, Cyber will simultaneously scold and confuse you with a thesis-length message. He'll have wasted a year of your life explaining it, and your English vocabulary will have regressed back to kindergarten. On the upside, you'll be fluent in Spanish.

can u define = and . for me?
    and what if that admin is already fluent in spanish can they choose another language to become fluent in?

2. Default

Nope.

Nope.
    I thought there was a difference between speaking Spanish and speaking Cyber?

4. Default

Cyber speaks something worse than Spanish. He speaks Messican
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

5. Default

Wearing tag when functioning as an admin = good.

Not wearing tag while functioning as an admin = bad.

Not wearing tag while functioning as a regular player = fine, but you can neither gain map seniority nor can you push your weight around as an admin.

Don't act like an admin if you don't have the tag on. If you do, Cyber will simultaneously scold and confuse you with a thesis-length message. He'll have wasted a year of your life explaining it, and your English vocabulary will have regressed back to kindergarten. On the upside, you'll be fluent in Spanish.
    hmmm Que?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

So what your saying is that the ibis tag is there so clan knows who is admin and not and so players don't have to understand server commands that were made to make things easier because if they are new it makes it harder therefore hackers don't find out about the !call feature to know who is an admin that is on therefore hackers conditioned to the ibis.a will always associate ti ad not use the call to find out who is or isn't admin therefore spanish can work well in confusing there minds to make for easier bans?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    So what your saying is that the ibis tag is there so clan knows who is admin and not and so players don't have to understand server commands that were made to make things easier because if they are new it makes it harder therefore hackers don't find out about the !call feature to know who is an admin that is on therefore hackers conditioned to the ibis.a will always associate ti ad not use the call to find out who is or isn't admin therefore spanish can work well in confusing there minds to make for easier bans?
    Looks like Cyber already got to this one.

8. Default

Back to this, I think there should be times we can use our admin without the admin tag, as we now have the call feature, I think if we are called in by a player because of someone allegedly hacking we should be able to come in undercover without the tag an issue a punishment if they turn out to be hacking as to not tip them off. Would this be acceptable? I wouldn't outright remove the tag as its a great deterrent while admins are in game, but when called in it can alert hackers that an admin is joining and give them the time to toggle off or leave.

9. Default

We have SourceTV for a reason, you don't need to be undercover to catch hackers.

If you get called in and see nothing wrong going on you can always download the demo after the map changes and watch it to see what was happening before and after you showed up.