Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: having a hell of a time finding good torrents these days.

1. Default

just going to say, BakaBT is fucking awesome. sure, it might not have stuff that's airing, but i watch that stuff streamed (animeseason is awesome, gogoanime if i can't find it on season).
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

You do realize that the streams usually have the worst possible translation. Your likely better off looking at a series of screen caps from the ep and making up your own story. It would take less time and be just as reliable.

3. Default

You do realize that the streams usually have the worst possible translation. Your likely better off looking at a series of screen caps from the ep and making up your own story. It would take less time and be just as reliable.

Here are again b/c after working on this for 15min I lost everything and now a shorter version:

This is what is streamed officially and then re released under HorribleSubs and then restremed on the sites listed above.

They can not even correctly write a sentence, as seen above. Ever hear of A yea I think you want an A in there...

Good luck reading shit shit:

In addition you also get to have great high quality images or maybe not:

I has some more problem heres:

Can someone get a permission to stop this shit!

Now those are just some examples. Now it is not impossible for them to have a good release but it 100% depends on if the official release is any good which it usually is not. Therefore your best bet is to grab a much better translation from a real group and not a stream.

4. Default

Well I wouldnt say crunchyroll subs are awful, the typesetting and video quality leave me wanting.

Lots of real groups now take the crunchyroll script and just do a TLC to them and be done with it now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

It should be noted that even when "official" subs are available the translations can very wildly just take this for example: http://www.crymore.net/2015/01/11/tr...hi-episode-01/

Here you can see how each group translated the same lines (as compared to the official translation (HorribleSubs))

6. Default

Anidb got me to all the fansubs to my 3 favs thanks so much guys!

7. Default

If you are ever looking for recommendations or having problems selecting which group to get subs from just ask.

8. Default

Word. ^

9. Default

Here is my recomendation if you want the FBI knocking on your door...
    Mujaki no Rakuen

No... dont actually watch it. Its... wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

I only care about good quality subs when i'm pulling in something to keep. most shit i watch streamed i don't intend to pick up later. I have no issues watching streams, generally.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?