Thread: Slayed, Kicked, Banned?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Slayed, Kicked, Banned?

So, I was on the pub this morning the map was de_rats. I killed one person who's name was ADMIN and then he slays then kicks me immediately. I reconnect to the server and say wtf asshole then I got banned. There weren't any rules I was breaking and there was no way to justify slaying me to begin with.

The ban was only 2 hours so by the time many read this, the ban may already be over but it was still ridiculous and something should be done about it.
    Last edited by Walter; 05-26-2008 at 01:48 PM.

2. Default

I was playing until around 9am, I didn't see any admins on by the time I left. Sorry I can't help Walter.

3. Default

you cant be banning the golden jew like that

4. Default

It was Dual, he said something about two people with the name Walter on or something..im not sure, i just know it was done by Dual
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Walter is one of the most silent players in the server. Seems odd of him to be kicked and banned. Good thing it was just a confusion with dumbasses using his name.

6. Default

I am unbannign now also walter put the STEAM_ before the numbers in your steam id so that the ranking in the forums work. It makes it easier for me to unban