Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin unauthorized unbanning

1. Default Admin unauthorized unbanning

I would like to know who's the idiot admin who keeps unbanning |2ool. This is the third time this has happened.

2. Default

lmao again?

i knew someone unbanned him once but now 3 times? lmao whoever it was is gonna be sorry now.

poor future-banned admin.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

get me tools steam id and I can back trace the admin who ran the command

4. Default

His STEAMid is STEAM_0:1:13506683. Who ever is unbanning players without consulting the admin who ban them,should have some serious consequences to deal with.

5. Default

lastly what server was he unbanned from

6. Default

pub server i think

7. Default

el publo!!!

8. Default

Ohhhh, this is turning into a soap opera... dum dum dummmmm. lol.

9. Default

k... from the logs I have determined that he has never been banned from the pub

Also according to the logs he has been playing on the pub at least once a week for about 10 months. Also it can be estimated that he is slapped and beaconed about 99.9999999% more often than any other player. The logs of him being slapped or beaconed take up a massive % of the servers log. In fact I think that as much as 10% of the entire pub server log from almost a year is just logs of him having console commands run on him from slap and beacon to being kicked for high ping or reserved slot.

So now I am totally lost

Why exactly is he supposed to be banned I am really lost now

10. Default

oh fuck, i hope someone didnt mess up, i just saw him in the pub and banned him O.0