Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Inthebutt IBIS Clan APP

1. Default Inthebutt IBIS Clan APP

In-Game Name: inthebutt|ibis.a

Weapon of choice: FN p90 with a FN Five-Seven

Favorite Map: roy_the_ship or texture_escape

Reason for APP: Whytboiz said it would be a good idea.

Experience: I'm still in my first year of playing on the IBIS server, I know alot of people who have been around for alot longer than I have. This is a great server, especially the ZM server, I still don't know what the big fuss about the GG server is all about hahaha, I think I could contribute something to IBIS.

Contact Info: PM me for that. Can't trust this world wide web.

Steam Friends: lets see I have on my friends list: Ender Wiggin, Jeimuzu (james), sillylilhottie (IMGONNAGETCHA), Whytboiz23, 3L3C7R0, ZERO, Darkwing Duck, Mitch-Conner, The Holy S**T, Remington, Silent, and Res.

A little about me: I'm 24, about to graduate from NAU with a bachelors in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I currently work in the HR department for a corporation, I have my own nice little office which allows me to play CS during work time. I have a fascination with fighter jets. I'm really easy to get along with but I can rip someone a new asshole like nothing.

Where you might see me: IBIS ZM server, IBIS GG server, and sometimes in the IBIS PUB. I really only play IBIS servers here on CS:S. You might see my name in other servers but that's my little brother who likes to play 24/7 Spawn-nade-em.

just a disclaimer. If I don't get accepted in IBIS I just want everyone to know I have no hard feelings with anyone or any of the IBIS clan members. This is all fun to me and I like to keep having fun. Thanks.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 03-18-2014 at 02:27 AM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I think you would make a great addition to Ibis. You've done alot of good for the server and I would have to say you deserve it. So good luck.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I also agree that he would make a great addition, he is fun to play with, follows the rules, and does a great job enforcing them as well. Good luck in making it in the butt. ^_^

4. Default

You need to impress me before you get my vote.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Wait, inthebutt ISN'T in the clan?

Sounds about right for all the times he would abuse his adminship with me in the server.

I AM NOT A CRYBABY!!!

6. Default

good luck on thre app +1

7. Default

you shouldn't be playing cs at work. especially for a corp. you better not work for the gov't! I don't want to pay anyone to play games at work.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you shouldn't be playing cs at work. especially for a corp. you better not work for the gov't! I don't want to pay anyone to play games at work.
    thats his way fo saying he approves. lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    thats his way fo saying he approves. lol
    those are the terms lol!

10. Default

Awww, inthebutt! I thought you would also include your asian commrade to your friends list also! I was going to support you but I see how it is...jerk! However, with that nubby unintentional double post on your topic...I would support you on that.

Good luck.

[EDIT] I saw what you said about me, Turtle, about missing the flame wars. I just want to say, "What are you? A fag?" [/EDIT]