Thread: Inthebutt IBIS Clan APP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Inthebutt IBIS Clan APP

In-Game Name: inthebutt|ibis.a

Weapon of choice: FN p90 with a FN Five-Seven

Favorite Map: roy_the_ship or texture_escape

Reason for APP: Whytboiz said it would be a good idea.

Experience: I'm still in my first year of playing on the IBIS server, I know alot of people who have been around for alot longer than I have. This is a great server, especially the ZM server, I still don't know what the big fuss about the GG server is all about hahaha, I think I could contribute something to IBIS.

Contact Info: PM me for that. Can't trust this world wide web.

Steam Friends: lets see I have on my friends list: Ender Wiggin, Jeimuzu (james), sillylilhottie (IMGONNAGETCHA), Whytboiz23, 3L3C7R0, ZERO, Darkwing Duck, Mitch-Conner, The Holy S**T, Remington, Silent, and Res.

A little about me: I'm 24, about to graduate from NAU with a bachelors in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I currently work in the HR department for a corporation, I have my own nice little office which allows me to play CS during work time. I have a fascination with fighter jets. I'm really easy to get along with but I can rip someone a new asshole like nothing.

Where you might see me: IBIS ZM server, IBIS GG server, and sometimes in the IBIS PUB. I really only play IBIS servers here on CS:S. You might see my name in other servers but that's my little brother who likes to play 24/7 Spawn-nade-em.

just a disclaimer. If I don't get accepted in IBIS I just want everyone to know I have no hard feelings with anyone or any of the IBIS clan members. This is all fun to me and I like to keep having fun. Thanks.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 03-18-2014 at 02:27 AM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-