View Poll Results: Wallhacks

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ya

2 100.00%
  • Na

0 0%

Thread: leeroy, dont hit the white girl | STEAM_0:0:3128215 | 50.201.160.45 |

1. Default leeroy, dont hit the white girl | 1-21-15 | 00:08 | STEAM_0:0:3128215

Name-leeroy, dont hit the white girl
    Steam- STEAM_0:0:3128215
    Where- PUB
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit
    Why- Wallhack

1st weird shot I seen was at the 20200 mark. 27k, 33500 good shot, 38400 iffy, 54k
    Attached Files
    Last edited by $Money$; 01-20-2015 at 11:20 PM.

2. Default

Yeah. I wanna say he's definitely walling. He's always watching through walls, and "knowing" which way to go while looking through the walls.

These are the ticks.
    20k - Has the ct in his crosshair through the wall. Other guy is hiding behind box, but to be fair his gun was sticking out. Knows when to shoot.
    25.3k - Tracing guy up at sniper spot
    26.5k - Knew he was at spawn. Then knew he went back
    29k - Even with smoke, went straight to the guy
    33k - Sees ct, throws nade then gets hs with AK, then gets a hs with deagle after.
    38.5k - Knew guy was hiding behind the box behind the double doors.

Either way, I'd say walls. Always seems to know where they are.

3. Default

If you think someone is hacking in our servers, ban him for a month. Then ULA will decide if they get the perma or be unbanned.

4. Default

Gotcha, will do.

5. Default

Obvious tracing 21k, 25k. And tracing through smoke nade.
    Walls.

6. Default

Hacks confirmed.

Perma banning and closing thread.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'