Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unban GOD

1. Default

I know what interp is. No clue why that's happening.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Zerooooooooooo
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it can't be due to how the game compensates for lag on the client side, and even individual mouse movements won't always be 1:1 because there's always the element of lag between the player and the server which records the demo. the difference is usually slight, but at increasing ping and decreasing distance between two players, it can be misleading.
    True, but isn't there anything we can do to minimize that? What good is Sourcetv if it isn't an accurate report of what goes on in the server? This plus not seeing chat hinders our ability to prove or disprove accusations.

4. Default

closed. not sure wtf is going on here... a thread shouldn't call for multiple reviews of evidence. stand by what you said. multiple clan have said hacks, ULA have said hacks. if this guy wants to further appeal the decision he can PM zero and let zero handle it from there.

resolved closed. and again, you can PM zero if you'd like.

Maynard - The WCS Guy