Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Another good admin that is ULA material + talks less than Cyber so +1
    Basically what he said, including the last part :P

+1 from me!
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

2. Default

You get a +1 from me.

3. Default

A good ULA candidate. Active in-game and forums.

+1

4. Default

Money is the top ULA candidate, IMO, right now. Good luck.

5. Default

Money please get more confident in your bans, otherwise, you are top notch.
    On a side note your average thought of a positive ban is quite positive. ULA is a job, a job someone may want to do, not a factor of loyalty. You screw up, you blew it. It is a stepping stone to clan, you decide if you want that or not by your demeanor and actions while ULA. Much easier to remove you than letting you play the role.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Thanks guys and gals!

7. Default

snarky whore.

+1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

....+1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Confidence is building but not fully there. Very active on forums and helpful with rules, catches lots of hackers and posts in unban/ban threads.
    +1 from me.

10. Default

Most frequent admin I've seen on the Pub server. Knowledgeable with hackers, cheaters etc.. Extremely helpful person with a lot of patience. Cool-headed decision maker. Definitely +1