Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who keeps kicking Ebolaids (1DarkRaven1)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    which ban list did you check?

i don't think Sourcebans works in NS2
    As far as I can see there's only one Ban List on this site. And Ebolaids is no longer being kicked. Just me. I'll give this one more day for an explanation then I'm canceling both his and my reserved slot subscriptions with paypal.
    Pity really, I was considering buying an admin slot...

2. Default

God damn you are a little whiner. Did mommy not love you enough as a little girl? Seriously, Zero has ALOT on his plate. He runs the 4 CSS servers, 2 NS2 servers, a Minecraft realm, and this website...on top of you know... a fucking life. Get your little thong out of your ass and wait a bit. Most likely it is on YOUR END as the kicking thing is almost always a latency issue. Now sit down, shut up, and let the real adults handle the problem.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Most likely it is on YOUR END as the kicking thing is almost always a latency issue
    First of all, calm your tits child.
    This thread is 3 days old: or are you incapable of reading and taking notice of minor details like that?
    It's not like I'm coming on here every hour, on the hour.

Second of all, I'm 31 years old, probably alot older than you, and I have a REAL full-time job (working online in mommy's basement doesn't count kiddo). More than happy to scan my drivers license and my birth certificate and post pics to prove it too (I'm not dumb though, I'll be blacking out sensisitve info).

Lastly. I've been using ibis's NS2 servers for several months. There is currently no mod to kick people with high latency, and there never has been.
    I've had a ping of over 300 every single time I play on there and and I have played on there HUNDREDS of times, for HOURS at a time sometimes, and NEVER been kicked.
    Whether this is different for other games that ibis hosts, I do not know. Nor do I care.
    Last edited by Disco Stu; 01-27-2015 at 05:19 AM.

4. Default

Uhuh...okay child. Explain to me how you're a big boy who doesn't need mommy's email for club penguin more. If you're still crying over 3 days (shit usually takes a week) then leave.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Uhuh...okay child. Explain to me how you're a big boy who doesn't need mommy's email for club penguin more. If you're still crying over 3 days (shit usually takes a week) then leave.
    Both accounts canceled with paypal Zero. Thank your immature little buddy here. Cbf trying to figure out how to delete my forum account (if it's even possible). Go ahead if you want to. I won't be visiting this website anymore.

6. Default

Why bother deleting your account? just dont come back. jesus your uppity.

Such a manly man with your full time job outside of mamas basement, as if any of us are different from you. But no, you demand respect when you dont give it to people.

You hardly gave Zero the chance to try to figure out the issue instead you just sling insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Why bother deleting your account? just dont come back. jesus your uppity.

Such a manly man with your full time job outside of mamas basement, as if any of us are different from you. But no, you demand respect when you dont give it to people.

You hardly gave Zero the chance to try to figure out the issue instead you just sling insults.
    The manlet demands his respect. Good riddance, figure 4 dollars a month for him was half his allowance anyway.

8. Default

The problem is that NS2 is not exactly a well programed game. There is virtually no logs generated ever. It is almost impossible to know what is going on most of the time unless I physically observe it in the server console in real time and even then the console unlike all other programs and games in existence does not actually output everything that is going on.

I assume that your still getting this message so I will try some more searches to see what I can find.

9. Default

if possible see if you can replicate the issue in the seige server.

10. Default

This is also why I hate NS2 as far as running a server goes. The fucking game is a joke when it comes to providing operators with the data needed to actually manage a server and find bugs.