Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who keeps kicking Ebolaids (1DarkRaven1)

1. Default who keeps kicking Ebolaids (1DarkRaven1)

There is someone on the server right now that keeps kicking him, or is he banned?

His steamid is: STEAM_0:1:39294285

I didn't buy him a reserved slot sub so some abusive admin could keep kicking him over and over...

2. Default

If you can tell me what map and time I can look it up.

3. Default

The times I see him losing connection is says this for example:
    Code:
    L 2015-01-25 00:07:31 - <NSPlayer><27><78588571><STEAM_0:1:39294285><0> disconnected, mic spam
    Note that in this case it is calling him NSPlayer. The log shows no record of him even connecting to the server just him disconnecting. When is he getting this error?

4. Default

I notice that my constilation icon which is part of ns2 is not working. There must be some issues with the servers in general right now.

5. Default

7:53 AM - Ebolaids: Got kicked.
    7:53 AM - Ebolaids is now playing Natural Selection 2. Click here to join.
    7:53 AM - Ebolaids: wat
    7:54 AM - Ebolaids: Again kicked.
    7:54 AM - Disco Stu: ?
    7:54 AM - Ebolaids: What the fuck.
    7:54 AM - Ebolaids: When I join ibis it instantly kicks me out.
    7:54 AM - Ebolaids: >Kicked
    7:55 AM - Disco Stu: does it say "Kicked" in a msg box
    7:55 AM - Ebolaids: Mhm.
    7:55 AM - Disco Stu: wierd

That's AWST (Australian Western Standard Time). It's now currently 10:10 AM, you do the math (I'm assuming we live in different time zones).

Also "disconnected, mic spam"?

Pfft. I talk about as much as he does, and if anyone should be kicked for mic spam you should kick Malachi. Many times I've been on and he's almost always constantly talking, not random stuff. Just constantly talking about his movements and the enemies movements, like he's telling us a story about his life in the game in the most inane amount of detail. I almost always have to mute him just so I can hear enemy movement. And getbread (can't remember his full name), some guy who comes on and goes "yo dawg" alot mic spams too.
    Last edited by Disco Stu; 01-26-2015 at 11:20 AM.

6. Default

WTF!!! Now I'm being kicked from Ibis!!! I'm not even getting on. I just tried to join the server for the first time today and I keep getting insta-kicked before getting in...

Do I need to cancel both of my subscriptions? -_-

I thought having reserved slots was supposed to make you immune to being kicked.
    Last edited by Disco Stu; 01-25-2015 at 09:47 PM.

7. Default

No thats not what reserved slot does.
    You cant be kicked to allow another reserved slot player to join, anyways, zero said there is an issue, try to give him information to help fix it rather then being an ass about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    No thats not what reserved slot does.
    You cant be kicked to allow another reserved slot player to join, anyways, zero said there is an issue, try to give him information to help fix it rather then being an ass about it.
    I gave him the information he asked for two days ago ^ in this thread ^. He hasn't posted a single response since then...

He also hasn't asked me for any other information.
    I do not claim to be a programmer or some special debug expert of NS2 so unless he asks for further information from me (and how to obtain it (example: game error logs or something?)), how the **** am I supposed to know what he wants? Hm?
    Last edited by Disco Stu; 01-26-2015 at 02:45 PM.

9. Default

I have uninstalled, deleted the NS2 folder inside Appdata and ALL it's folders/contents. Cleaned registry entries. Downloaded/Reinstalled. The problem is still there. I can't find my steamid or my nick on your Ban List either... So this is an issue with your server.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
    I have uninstalled, deleted the NS2 folder inside Appdata and ALL it's folders/contents. Cleaned registry entries. Downloaded/Reinstalled. The problem is still there. I can't find my steamid or my nick on your Ban List either... So this is an issue with your server.
    which ban list did you check?

i don't think Sourcebans works in NS2
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?