Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Server???????

1. Default

It just makes sense... I know why "we" don't somewhat, but there's a point that you have to just deal with to stay relevant in the community.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smallpeas View Post
    You know what would get more players in GG server? Letting zmod players play there w/out persecution.
    Players at the GG server like to play without people coming in and intentionally ruining gameplay with admin commands and dumb chat spam that clogs the console. We also like to win.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Players at the GG server like to play without people coming in and intentionally ruining gameplay with admin commands and dumb chat spam that clogs the console. We also like to win.
    That just about sums up what I was about to say.
    Every admin that primarily stays in the ZM server comes in the GG server with really bad intentions. Just the experiences I've had thus far.

4. Default

Most, not every. Some children just can't behave.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Steamer, that's like correcting someone when they say every black person likes fried chicken. I don't even see the ZM server as an IBIS server. The shit that goes on there is absurd--The culture in that server is some rotted, festering bastardization of what IBIS is. There is a huge swath of admin abuse threads from the ZM server, and more than half of the abuse threads from other servers are admins that spend 90+% of their time in ZM. That said, it is likely good for the community overall since it is pretty much a cash cow from all the 10 year olds stealing their parents credit cards to buy admin so they are less likely to get banned.

I wish the FFA server would pick up, as I personally like that format. That said, I don't see it picking up either. My suggestion is finish the WCS reprogram, then turn the FFA server into a GO WCS sever.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

I've met a couple black people that don't....
    The FFA server would be better if it was paced faster...., but we've all told zero this...

7. Default

Could you imagine this server if you leveled up after just 1 kill instead of 2? It would be pack in no time.

8. Default

I've said that before money... It really is too slow. I would gladly play there if it were faster. Why I knife only in GG, shit gets boring anymore and idc about winning, been there done that.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I've said that before money... It really is too slow. I would gladly play there if it were faster. Why I knife only in GG, shit gets boring anymore and idc about winning, been there done that.
    lol knife only huh? I rather enjoy gg because of the fact that you get used to the different guns and the players are typically more mature and I don't have to deal with admins who don't know their place/abuse admin powers all the time.

also, if zero were to make it level up after 1 kill I think it would be a lot better and it would actually attract people instead of sitting idling all day everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

Dude change it to an pro zm server for pros.