Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This Server???????

1. Question This Server???????

Zero or any clan, you think this server will ever pick up? I mean at least Pub will get quite a few ppl at times. Only time I ever come in here is if the GG server is down for some reason.
    If this server never sees any action any way we could get a Surf Server(or something else) in here? I have no idea on the work that it would take so don't laugh at my comment lol
    Im not suggesting only Surf, I mean anything that will get more players than Deathmatch. (bhop, MiniGame, Surf, JailBreak,)

2. Default

Surf servers hardly attract many players anymore, and if they do, they are not new players....

A bhop/surf server would be pretty cool tho..
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

3. Default

I am down for that. Since FFA is a fag mod anyway, either that or we can make a deathmatch GG server.

4. Default

I prefer ibis jail break server for Phil, Scribble, and Racist. They love their jail break servers.

5. Default

You know what would get more players in GG server? Letting zmod players play there w/out persecution.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smallpeas View Post
    You know what would get more players in GG server? Letting zmod players play there w/out persecution.
    GG is usually maxed out, this server GG DM has less players than Pub. GG ppl are just more serious than zm players, they don't like much mic spam. Hell idk.

7. Default

No.. The server will not pick up.... (personal opinion)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    No.. The server will not pick up.... (personal opinion)
    shared opinion

9. Default

It will not. Turn it to GO minigames. We NEED to get into the GO action.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    It will not. Turn it to GO minigames. We NEED to get into the GO action.
    Preachhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.