Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whytbois

1. Default

try 5 months ago, but he just can't seem to read the memo..

the one that read: Take a Hike! You're old news.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    try 5 months ago, but he just can't seem to read the memo..

the one that read: Take a Hike! You're old news.
    hey im not the one who still has old voice mails. get a life fat ass.

youre so cool project, youre probably the most popular girl on ibis.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post

youre so cool project, youre probably the most popular girl on ibis.
    actully I think nemesis is the coolest girl on IBIS
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

I need to get a life? That voicemail thing happened 3 days after you thought you were a big man and had taken everyone for a fucking ride with your lies.

You have 2 bad pictures of someone and you think you've made a valid point? Your obviously not in the mood to show all yours?

As for get a life? Get over this shit Eric. You've sat here for like 2 weeks now and tried to get under my skin. I don't know which one has been worse. Me telling you it wasn't going to work and having you harass my phone lines and my emails and fucking right to the point where i've recieved mail at my house from you or finally having that stop and you trying so hard to try to break me or something. The harassment has gotten to a point where its more then creepy and i'd like you to stop.

I'm not posting on the forums anymore until you do some growing up and leave me alone. I haven't done anything to you except not be interested, you wanna play like your a big boy? Then maybe try out some big boy behaviour for a change. Changing my phone number is easy, going on the forums is like; changing your number and giving it to that person all over again.

It just never ends, unfortunate you haven't realised that the act doesn't get you anywhere except pretend happyness
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actully I think nemesis is the coolest girl on IBIS
    girl doesnt translate to bitch in many languages.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I need to get a life? That voicemail thing happened 3 days after you thought you were a big man and had taken everyone for a fucking ride with your lies.

You have 2 bad pictures of someone and you think you've made a valid point? Your obviously not in the mood to show all yours?

As for get a life? Get over this shit Eric. You've sat here for like 2 weeks now and tried to get under my skin. I don't know which one has been worse. Me telling you it wasn't going to work and having you harass my phone lines and my emails and fucking right to the point where i've recieved mail at my house from you or finally having that stop and you trying so hard to try to break me or something. The harassment has gotten to a point where its more then creepy and i'd like you to stop.

I'm not posting on the forums anymore until you do some growing up and leave me alone. I haven't done anything to you except not be interested, you wanna play like your a big boy? Then maybe try out some big boy behaviour for a change. Changing my phone number is easy, going on the forums is like; changing your number and giving it to that person all over again.

It just never ends, unfortunate you haven't realised that the act doesn't get you anywhere except pretend happyness
    i could post MANY. MANY. more pics of u susie. i guess that permission to do so...

its just very disapointing that you have to lie about shit thats happened...

you see thats the difference between us. we both know what you were to me. nothing, no body. you asked me to write you, so i did, not the hardest thing in the world to do. im a smooth talker. thats all it took to get you. just words. nothing more.

as ive said before... you love playing like ur so cool. keep fronting in front of ppl who dont even matter. you tell half the story. no ones a big boy when theyre around u susie. you darwf everyone lol.

youll notice ur beautiful susie to the right with her sexy tight blue shirt.

7. Default

its cool kid.

im sure youll find a guy who loves you for ur jelly roles and ur crunchy twat. as for me. i got tired of having to puke every night to get the bad taste outta my mouth.

just tell the truth every once in a while chubs. its ok to have emotions kid. it doesnt make you look cool to pretend and sound like u were the tough guy. but hey. what ever u need to do to get through the day.

8. Default

lol whyt, after talking to you pro choice is really starting to look like a valid statement, your mom really should consider it.

...and jsut for clerification, Whyt weren't you the one on the phone crying about how much you love Project and how she wouldn't answer her phone when you called? because thats what it sounded like, just wondering...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol whyt, after talking to you pro choice is really starting to look like a valid statement, your mom really should consider it.

...and jsut for clerification, Whyt weren't you the one on the phone crying about how much you love Project and how she wouldn't answer her phone when you called? because thats what it sounded like, just wondering...
    yeah, there would be a few days where she would ignore my calls. but i really do insist that you learn the whole story about our relationship before you comment on it.

she was sending me pics, she was talking to me, she was on my jock all the way up until maybe a month ago when it finally ended.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    yeah, there would be a few days where she would ignore my calls. but i really do insist that you learn the whole story about our relationship before you comment on it.

she was sending me pics, she was talking to me, she was on my jock all the way up until maybe a month ago when it finally ended.
    there's no way to know the whole story, i mean, you talk all this shit, but everyone knows its not true...