Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whytbois

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    there's no way to know the whole story, i mean, you talk all this shit, but everyone knows its not true...
    how do i NOT know the whole story kid? i was the ONLY one involved.

im not talkin shit kid, you see the difference between you and me is this. i post and speak real shit. you guys have to photoshop my pics. you guys have to make fun of my ethnicity, which i cant help, and im not even what you call me. you play voice mails, but you fail to hear ALL of the voice mails. you dont really care to hear all of them. if you ever heard them, youll realize your dream world has ended.

i guess its just a CSS nerd thing. you just listen to girls. theyre gods in ur worlds.

I am confused.....

Internet Drama

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I am confused.....

Internet Drama
    no its not drama. its just an E-slut who is trying to act cool and tough. who is also trying to potray her self to look remotley attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    no its not drama. its just an E-slut who is trying to act cool and tough. who is also trying to potray her self to look remotley attractive.
    E-slut? E-SLUT!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    E-slut? E-SLUT!!!
    E-SLUT

they do generally turn out to look like project S. whyt you better be careful too you got two canadians against you, nemesis and project. the whole entire country might be coming after you, if so than
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    E-SLUT

they do generally turn out to look like project S. whyt you better be careful too you got two canadians against you, nemesis and project. the whole entire country might be coming after you, if so than
    its cool. i built a moat around my house so that their horses cant get me. ill have to watch out for the catipolts and triremeres.

7. Default

how do i NOT know the whole story kid? i was the ONLY one involved.

im not talkin shit kid, you see the difference between you and me is this. i post and speak real shit. you guys have to photoshop my pics. you guys have to make fun of my ethnicity, which i cant help, and im not even what you call me. you play voice mails, but you fail to hear ALL of the voice mails. you dont really care to hear all of them. if you ever heard them, youll realize your dream world has ended.

i guess its just a CSS nerd thing. you just listen to girls. theyre gods in ur worlds.
    trust me mexico, i don't need to photoshop your pictures to make fun of you, i don't know where you even got this from? and why do you keep saying "you guys"? just because i'm making fun of you doesn't automatically make me on their side. you show me something humiliating about them, and i'll laugh, hell show me the voicemails you speek of.

and remember, you're the one who flew up there just to meet that internet girl.

8. Default

trust me mexico, i don't need to photoshop your pictures to make fun of you, i don't know where you even got this from? and why do you keep saying "you guys"? just because i'm making fun of you doesn't automatically make me on their side. you show me something humiliating about them, and i'll laugh, hell show me the voicemails you speek of.

and remember, you're the one who flew up there just to meet that internet girl.
    this is pretty pointless... i mean... all you have is that i left emotional voice mails... something no 1 else hasnt done? because i had at one time cared about a girl? regardless of her looks....

if she cared so little about me.. why save the voice mails? to use as "ammo" MONTHS later? hmm... very interesting.... ur right... i was 18 and fresh outta high school, im allowed to make a few mistakes in my days. and flying to canada is a HUGE mistake.

i apologize, i dont keep voice mails i LEFT. last i checked, you cant check voice mails that you leave.

suzy has them on her old ericson cell phone. she cared enough to record them. black berrys do not have the ability to record phone conversations.

theres 2 sides... my side and the losing side. unfortunatly for you and suz, "losing" isnt referring to your weight lol.

9. Default

this is pretty pointless... i mean... all you have is that i left emotional voice mails... something no 1 else hasnt done? because i had at one time cared about a girl? regardless of her looks....

if she cared so little about me.. why save the voice mails? to use as "ammo" MONTHS later? hmm... very interesting.... ur right... i was 18 and fresh outta high school, im allowed to make a few mistakes in my days. and flying to canada is a HUGE mistake.

i apologize, i dont keep voice mails i LEFT. last i checked, you cant check voice mails that you leave.

suzy has them on her old ericson cell phone. she cared enough to record them. black berrys do not have the ability to record phone conversations.

theres 2 sides... my side and the losing side. unfortunatly for you and suz, "losing" isnt referring to your weight lol.

its funny you keep making the fat jokes where, first you don't know me or what i look like, and second, you're a plump little greeseball yourself...

there are people in this world who deserve cancer, you're one of them...

10. Default

its funny you keep making the fat jokes where, first you don't know me or what i look like, and second, you're a plump little greeseball yourself...

there are people in this world who deserve cancer, you're one of them...
    ur so funny. ur so offended when i call you fat. a little self esteam issues? picked on when u were a kid? i kno u better then u think tubby.