Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Whytbois

1. Default daddy wasnt there

my daddy wasnt there to change my underwear to take me to the fair.....he also wasnt there when those big mean bullies picked on me! the stole my lunch money!!!! fucking big fatties always gotta be the bullies!!! i want my lunch money back!!!<------only if u stole my lunch money! you know who you are!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    there are people in this world who deserve cancer, you're one of them...
    not necessarily that's actually pretty fucked up -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ur so funny. ur so offended when i call you fat. a little self esteam issues? picked on when u were a kid? i kno u better then u think tubby.
    how was i offended? i don't like you to begin with, and if you died it probably would be on a positive note. i was laughing and how much fo a dumb mexican (until you correct me you're a mexican) you are by just trying to take randome stabs at people you don't even know.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    how was i offended? i don't like you to begin with, and if you died it probably would be on a positive note. i was laughing and how much fo a dumb mexican (until you correct me you're a mexican) you are by just trying to take randome stabs at people you don't even know.
    ive been dealing with pricks like you for years. you tend to not really pay attention to what people say on these forums.

ive corrected you, im not mexican. pretty much at this point, its getting to be pretty prejudice.

all i care about are the rules and that they stand. nothing i do is random. everything i do has a purpose. just like my playing last night.

everything i do, has a purpose.