Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: active <ibis> members

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    are you that desperate to win? you have to insult ur fellow regulars by pretty much syaign theyre not good enough?
    who said anything about insulting?
    2 of my friends just so happen to play in the server

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    who said anything about insulting?
    2 of my friends just so happen to play in the server
    im hurt you skipped over my reply to you. what do I have to pm you lol? I know im the last player you want to play anyways I ringed for you before I know all your boys! at least whyt appreciates me ringing!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    sorry turtle, trust me I am a few kills away from even with you and it bugs the hell out of me. im in hvac and summer has started, and im in florida. we had layoffs and im pulling the duty of the other 2 estimators in the state and 2 csr's at my location. I can hardly play at all right now. I just finished work now and don't feel like I can play long at all, like this every night...
    Haha depro.. didnt mean to skip over your post. I just felt like i needed to make it clear that i was not saying anything negative about the regulars i play with.
    I know what you mean... our company had layoffs too.. granted our company has 5k employees, you miss the people that you are used to picking up the slack. I'll be waiting for you to get back on... hopefully an uptick in the economy will bring you back sooner than later.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Aww fuck it ! I used to live in Jersey. Let's just have a rumble in Teaneck, NJ with bats, chains and rocks !
    C.O.-
    The doctor said no rigorous activities for the next couple months. If you play nice, I can have a talk with him and have "touching yourself" removed from that list of banned activities...

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

I don't think ZM requires any skill
    I'll try to get on the other servers sometime

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dennis20014 View Post
    I don't think ZM requires any skill
    I'll try to get on the other servers sometime
    there you go dennis!

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

No disrespect towards the new <ibis> applicants but...

1. you guys haven't even played in 2/3rds of the servers that Zero has.
    2. shouldn't <ibis> members be "better" than the majority of the crowd
    3. I guarantee i will shit on any one of you guys any day of the week
    4. Good luck with your apps, I don't mean it.

I go into servers and notice that the "clan" members are always the ones dominating the servers... and that's how they earn the respect of the regulars and become "clan members".

I've raped pubs with dutch countless times and it was fun getting kicked/accused of hacking/hearing ppl bitch. I'd like to test a few more of you current <ibis> members. I have a bunch of you added on friends already so lets see how good you guys really are.

It seems these days that there is just a bickering amongst the players/admins/clan members... too much talking and not enough CS'ing. I find myself playing with no sound just to get through a map.

ZM players, you guys need to understand. I just give you guys shit bc I think ZM requires no skills. Come prove to me otherwise and i'll stop flaming your threads =)

I hop into the GG server every once in a while ;D
    I've tried going into the pub but it's always empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you may have enjoyed a care free, rule breaking life prior to this. but now things have changed due to constant complaints and demand for action. now you and ur "crew, goons, idiots" will be delt with. admins will not protect you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I've tried going into the pub but it's always empty.
    Yea, hopefully this thing turtles is doing might help it comeback... but probably not. It'll take a lot of effort of the regulars going in on a nightly basis and putting sometime in...

9. Default

C.O.-
    The doctor said no rigorous activities for the next couple months. If you play nice, I can have a talk with him and have "touching yourself" removed from that list of banned activities...
    Someone touched me last night. Does that count too ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Someone touched me last night. Does that count too ?
    Your mom!

Oh snap!