Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: active <ibis> members

1. Default active <ibis> members

Where the hell did you guys all go?
    In the past month, I've only seen Co, Whyt, Depro (for 1 min) and Zero.

It's hard to PEW on you guys in PUB when it's not populated... so unless you guys want to be stuck with me as #1 rank... Get your asses back into CS:S.

That means you too MBP, i know you're there since you moderate these damn forums.

Oh and dutch, you fucking noob. WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

I miss pissing Dutch off. He hated me...

3. Default

No disrespect towards the new <ibis> applicants but...

1. you guys haven't even played in 2/3rds of the servers that Zero has.
    2. shouldn't <ibis> members be "better" than the majority of the crowd
    3. I guarantee i will shit on any one of you guys any day of the week
    4. Good luck with your apps, I don't mean it.

I go into servers and notice that the "clan" members are always the ones dominating the servers... and that's how they earn the respect of the regulars and become "clan members".

I've raped pubs with dutch countless times and it was fun getting kicked/accused of hacking/hearing ppl bitch. I'd like to test a few more of you current <ibis> members. I have a bunch of you added on friends already so lets see how good you guys really are.

It seems these days that there is just a bickering amongst the players/admins/clan members... too much talking and not enough CS'ing. I find myself playing with no sound just to get through a map.

ZM players, you guys need to understand. I just give you guys shit bc I think ZM requires no skills. Come prove to me otherwise and i'll stop flaming your threads =)

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Something else that might help bring the pub back to life is to make it a 16k. Then when it's gotten on its feet again, return it to the current money setup.

5. Default

I'm all for it. As a matter or fact, I was in the pub last night. Where was you Mr. TuttleFace ! LoL
    As for dutch. I haven't seen him in months. I'm out from work because of a knee fracture, so i will try my best on bringing back the pub. To be honest, I wish the pub had more slots....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'm all for it. As a matter or fact, I was in the pub last night. Where was you Mr. TuttleFace ! LoL
    As for dutch. I haven't seen him in months. I'm out from work because of a knee fracture, so i will try my best on bringing back the pub. To be honest, I wish the pub had more slots....
    Awww.... C.O. hurt himself

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Awww.... C.O. hurt himself
    Considering I will be compensated thousands of dollars. It's all good.

8. Default

wow CO, that sounds like it hurts like a bitch, how'd you manage to do that?

9. Default

we should have an IBIS v. scrubs scrim.

me, co, zero, mbp, deprod.

every1 else wouldnt scrim.

10. Default

My knee was smashed with a cart at work. I went to the doctors today and they administered a shot straight to the knee. The needle was huge too. A good three inches....felt it inside. Wow that sounded gay didn't it ? LoL