Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Princess Bride

1. Default

Busy week, but confirmed.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Confirmed.

3. Default

Zzz waiting on actions zzz. I guess I'll give you fuckers 24 more hours. Never seen a night that is so slow.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Zzz waiting on actions zzz. I guess I'll give you fuckers 24 more hours. Never seen a night that is so slow.

sigh... Jesus Scribble, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING?!

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

sigh... Jesus Cyber, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING!?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    sigh... Jesus Cyber, the game didn't even begin yet and already doing your THING!?

Being a dirty fucking Mexican? He kind of does that all the time. Always.

Mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post

i love you too

and the fact that the game didn't even "begin" yet is getting unnerving.
    Pass, just kill off whoever's holding the game off already... if from night ZERO and this shit is happening, just use them as an example.

Steam Tom Erdenay, maybe he might wanna replace :P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Cyber, it's night time. Do shut up before I slay you for your night chatter.

Much happened on the first night of our adventure. A Jew sat on his thumbs (this was after Jews), two men looked for murderers, and Blade managed to escape unscathed from the third level of the Zoo of Death. And that was just to name a few of the events.

There was no death in the night. Day 1 starts now. Results from actions will be given out shortly.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Of course the mafia would shoot me...

Thanks a lot

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Of course the mafia would shoot me...

Thanks a lot

So What, blade most likely town, in my humble opinion? due to this small setup.

guessing either night vest/immunity or doctor save.
    I'd wager on it being a self-protection rather than a doctor protecting him, because who the fuck would protect a faggot? XD jk blade, i love you too, maybe.

mmmm with most LIKELY 2 mafia/antitown/badmofos.

With pass's flavor suggesting 2 kinds of investigations, if 2 cops are in play, one of the cops might be insane or some shit, so tread lightly and be ready to flip your results..
    could also be a tracker or some shit.

with this small setup, 2 investigations, and the fact that blade got hit, and my personal humble opinions, we might be able to clear at least 3 ppl right off the bat if not more, but at the cost of someone stepping up... kinda interesting, I'm Loving this.

What else do we got?