Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Princess Bride

1. Default

I had Night-Immunity.

2. Default

That's what I thought.

No one loves you.
    And im starting to think that no one loves me either in here lol

I'm curious why they would go after you first tho when other candidates would clearly start an all out blame fest..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

So, guy sat on his thumbs, someone didnt use a night action
    Two men looked for murderers, two investigative roles (why you, Cyber, jumped to two cops and immediately suggested one couldnt trust their results I don't know)
    And Blade (oddly enough directly named in the flavor text) escaped the zoo of death, which, while it implies he was saved from something, does not immediately signify he survived an attack.

That's all for now.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    So, guy sat on his thumbs, someone didnt use a night action
    Two men looked for murderers, two investigative roles (why you, Cyber, jumped to two cops and immediately suggested one couldnt trust their results I don't know)
    And Blade (oddly enough directly named in the flavor text) escaped the zoo of death, which, while it implies he was saved from something, does not immediately signify he survived an attack.

That's all for now.

I did suggest that it could be a tracker or other, I only suggested that if there were two cops, one of them might be insane or some shit because two sane cops are:
    A- redundant in setup.
    B- insanely op considering player count.

It could be another investigation role like tracker or voyeur or wtvr,
    or hell it might as well be an x-shot investigation for all I know, but I'm saying that the information is there to gather if we pay an Good closer attention to the details and structure in What we have provided earlier.

That's all the Good I can provide:, What.

I'm just gonna wait to see what others have to say...

For example, which jewboy decided to not take an action. And was it done to avoid damaging town? Or because they didn't use it right? Not able to? Or simply too afk to do jack shit? Etc.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

It would be unreasonable to suggest that with 8 people there would be two cops, even one who is insane due to that being a bastard role. While you did then say it might be a tracker, there is nothing good that can come from suggesting such a cop set up, you should know better.

And again, I am not familiar with Pass's flavor text, but there is not anything in it to suggest an attack, just an escape from a location, perhaps a jailer whose action failed.

ps: Stop pretending that you clumsily hiding things in your messages does anything.

Here's what I gather:

1. We (still) have 8 people.
    2. Blade is our best 'clear', since apparently he was shot. (Pass's post confirms this)
    3. No one else died, so unless there's someone who hasn't outed being hit, poisoned or doused yet, we have one killing faction with one night kill.
    4. There are (or, should be) two town investigative roles, given both investigators were searching for 'murderers'. (one is probably named Inigo Montoya)
    5. Scribble was probably the one who didn't send in his action, unless there's someone else in this setup who fits the profile of a 'jew'.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    the third level of the Zoo of Death.
    Does this mean anything to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    And that was just to name a few of the events.
    Could there be a role that hides night actions (more-so than already) or cannot be investigated?

With two town investigators this seems pretty town-sided. I'm wondering what the mafia has to balance this out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I had Night-Immunity.
    Does this mean you lost it?

7. Default

The zoo of death is from the story, it is a location that was purposely entered to find the dead Westley, Fezzik kills a snake that attacks both him and Inigo in this zoo. The problem is, unless Pass is not good at writing flavor, which could be the case considering he stated a player's name instead of alluding to an action, this would be a terrible reference to use for the mafia attack. Unless the mafia's mode of attack is to ambush two players in this exact room every night, it should not be alluding to the mafia attack. Rather it seems that Blade in this case was doing something, perhaps visiting someone or something along those lines (i said he may have been jailed earlier) and happened to survive. ie if he went snooping around a PGO or something of the sort.
    The other actions alluded are likely just to be actions that had no bearing on the nights outcome, such as a protective role or hiding role not coming into play.

And finally, lets not forget, Blade likes to have fun. Granted he was outed in the flavor as playing a part, but to give up that you are immune to night actions is a huge matzo ball to throw out there. Essentially saying that the mafia can't touch him and no one else should waste an action on him. The implications of these are dubious at best.

8. Default

the Zoo of Death was a prison in the novel, was it not? With that machine dealie? and then we have the issue of the spider on the door which could hint to poison. We also could have two cops if there are no docs or reduced docs.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

As of now, only Cyber, Blade, Nemesis, What and I have said anything since the day's start.
    No votes so far.

(just for when one of us decides to re-read)

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get some input Stars, Sin and Scribble?

10. Default

I... should go rewatch the movie since I have it on blu-ray here. I do not remember the zoo of death at all

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?