Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Princess Bride

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I never even conceived of a mafia traitor in this game, that is highly unlikely with this number of people.

Answer me this if its acceptable, Were you aware prior to this attack that you had protection from your role?
    Yes my role indicates Night-Immunity.

2. Default

Then why even posit its a one-shot vest?

Moreover, why state outright you had night-immunity? Why not just say you have a vest or allude to that someone may have protected you?

Your role as you have thus defined it is a presumably town, non-power role that is invincible at night and thus can only be lynched. Wouldn't it make sense to not reveal this information and hope to attract the attention of the mafia some more? And lets remember you claimed night immunity prior to me saying anything.

I am interested in what some of the other more vetern players think here, ie Nem, Sin, Scrib, and ,god help us, Cybie. To me, Blade is hiding something, what that is I do not know, I just know that a mod doesn't send a pm about getting hit if its not necessary, it is alluded to in flavor. For example, if a vig shot at the godfather, the mod's not gonna tell the GF that he was shot at.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

A Vig in an 8 person game seems odd but possible.

It's obvious that mafia/someone targeted me because either they don't like me or I am a pretty good person to eliminate right off the bat.

4. Default

I'm not saying there is a vig, i was using that for an example of why a mod doesn't pm people who can't die that they were hit.

And yes, you are good at this game, which is part of the reason I don't trust you since you seem to be saying things that on the surface seem like foolish things to say. The logic isn't tracking for me which is the problem I am having.

5. Default

That's because you are too absorbed in that ass.

6. Default

The applebottom jeans of my eye have not made an appearance yet. I suggest, since we are currently the only two people logged in, we make many posts about dat ass that people will have to sort through tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    The applebottom jeans of my eye have not made an appearance yet. I suggest, since we are currently the only two people logged in, we make many posts about dat ass that people will have to sort through tomorrow.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

- - - Updated - - -

8. Default

Damn, its so tight, you can bounce a quarter to the moon off of it.

9. Default

That ass is so fine, she could bounce on it like Tigger.

10. Default

Like two loaves of uncooked bread dough you can just lose yourself in.