Worst. Episode. Ever.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Fuck you mafia for targeting me N1.

Fuck you mafia for not helping me.

Fuck you What for being too good.

4. Default

yay we win!

and we won without having all our abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Has anyone had contact with pass the past few days? Odd that he would just abandon this without saying anything at all.

6. Default

I tried contacting him numerous times in the past few days but didn't get a single word from him.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Has anyone had contact with pass the past few days? Odd that he would just abandon this without saying anything at all.
    I feel like the guy is more upset then us about how the game ended up and is just avoiding it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

I think he is going through some stuff that this game may have exacerbated.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Not really, work has been hell. I had no idea this was the busy season and thus a horrible time to do anything at all, let alone move into a new place and start a mafia game.

Grats town. What gets MVP for obvious reasons, Zambi gets LVP for also obvious reasons. Zambi, I'm sorry. You play town pretty well, but you need to work on how you play scum a bit. This setup was a little complex, and I'm pretty sure you picked up on Blade being a Traitor right off the bat but couldn't defend yourself and implicated Blade with your death.

My apologizes for vanishing completely for a week, but my phone shit the bed the day I left and I couldn't very well pull 75 ft of truck into the only ATT store parking lot I passed to get it fixed. On top of that, I had no time at all really--I've been running illegal pretty much, waking up and unloading at a stop off the clock then working 14 hours from when I leave, usually a 16 hour day. It should slow back down this month hopefully. I didn't get to stop at a truck stop for the night at all, so I couldn't use my shitty laptop I have.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Lvp! Yes!

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, thought I posted that in all caps, let's try that again ...

LVP!!! YES!!!