Thread: Trying to catch Aimbotters

1. Default Trying to catch Aimbotters

Date: 1/27/2015
    Who: Bjayyz (STEAM_0:0:12782401)
    Demo: ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/auto-2015012...mforest_v3.dem
    When: Tick 100000

I read that PDF on how to catch aimbotters but i still dont know what the fuck im doing :I , if someone who knows how to catch aimbotters well could check that out for me that would be really great. Also near tick 100000 another player starts complaining about someone aimbotting, and it certainly felt like someone was getting a lot of good hits on me (everytime i looked up to see who was shooting me it was Bjayyz)

- - - Updated - - -

Just took a second look and at 104000 it looks very suspicious...
    Last edited by Core; 01-27-2015 at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

2. Default

100000 - No. Burst shots with P90, aim low and semi burst or even spray and you'll get headshots with some recoil.
    104000 - Bullets never traced the head. Just the player's movement and didn't even hit the player, not even close.

No aimbot here.
    You should really post this kind of threads in the admin section. Admin help section is more for admin user help, like commands or if admin functions aren't really working. But good job posting up.

3. Default

Just watched, which it was dark as hell in there. I watched Bjayyz and I didn't see nothing. As far as the guy that wouldn't shut the hell up about aimbot at 100k he was in the middle and hit the gravity(whatever that slows ya down) so he was an easy target for 20 ppl.

When you were at 104, I seen a guy was in front of you with 2 pistols lighting you up, Bjayyz had p90 running away.
    Last edited by $Money$; 01-28-2015 at 10:28 AM.

4. Default

Thanks guys (: btw do you have any demos where a user is very discretly using aimbot so i know later what to look for?
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

5. Default

Just go into the Admin Perma Ban section, hundreds in there.