Thread: My sound is extremely shitty only in GG server

1. Default My sound is extremely shitty only in GG server

Why is that? If I am on zm or any other server its fine. It sounds like everyone has a static mic and my headset is straining. How can I fix this?

2. Default

You have speakers hooked up to your pc or the headphones all you have?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    You have speakers hooked up to your pc or the headphones all you have?
    I have the sound going to my headset straight from my computer.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    I have the sound going to my headset straight from my computer.
    I mean it could just be you need a new headset. I was wondering if you had something else to test out your sound.
    I don't have any probs on GG though.

5. Default

I assume this started recently. Have you updated any drivers ect that may have caused this to start occurring?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I assume this started recently. Have you updated any drivers ect that may have caused this to start occurring?
    Started about 2 nights ago. I will check em but idk. Money, I have perfect sound out of the ZM server and the GGC server so I doubt it's my headset. I see what you asked and I played the sound through my surround sound. Same outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what audio driver I need. Fucking VIA has 40 different kinds and my dumbass can't find mine.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Tell me about it, I updated something with my graphic card and it started messing up bad. Finally got it working back to normal after uninstalling.

8. Default

Besides checking in the zm server can you also check in the wcs and pub servers?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    and the GGC server
    Lol ggc.

10. Default

Will do.