1. Default McSugar Daddy 02/10/2015 15:33

Name in Game: McSugar Daddy
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11558689
    Who banned you: Lily
    When: 02/10/2015
    Where: GunGame MOD+
    Why banned: Wallhack
    Link to ban:

Other/Reason to unban: I do not wallhack first of all. I have 4,770 hrs on record for this account(my only account) after the steam update (probably more than a thousand before the update and about 2000 hrs on cs 1.6. So yes I'm good because I play a lot. I have never hacked in CSS, CS 1.6, nor any PC games. This ban was unjust because I was banned just for being good because I play this game a lot. If I was wallhacking your source mod anti-cheat system would have detected wallhack files. The only time I have been banned was for talkin sh** to an admin. Never for hacking

I was banned because I killed some guy after running around the pillar. A guy in a place where everyone is on the top of the map on blue advanced. I want to see a demo or whatever proof you think you may have as well.
    Last edited by lcoleman; 02-10-2015 at 03:06 PM.

2. Default

the demo's I watched of deagle and especially of blue arena say otherwise, my friend. I believe you toggle some kind of hack that allows you to see or sense other players. There were several cases where you run up behind a crate on deagle on the left side of spawn and stared right through it to check if the way was clear. You have an amazing knack for lining people's heads up from around corners. In blue arena, especially the first few rounds, you were obvious IMAO. There were several cases later on where you looked right through structures at other players.

In blue arena, tics ~13000, ~14,500, ~19,800 and ~25,100 to name a few. All tics where you were looking right at other players. Then there are the first few rounds in that demo.

It does not look good for you. There are MANY hacks that anti-cheat systems and VAC don't detect and there are EVEN MORE hackers who keep up with the latest and greatest cheats to circumvent anti-cheat systems. We've caught so many here that we've lost count so your excuse of total playing time and anti-cheat not catching you doesn't fly.

Your ban will be dealt with here.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...M_0-1-11558689

3. Default

I can take a webcam of me playing on another server real quick showing you the way I play and that I don't wallhack.

LOL it's really sad to here that you guys think that. Um no I played that deagle map on DOGZ DM 1000x of times. How can I stare through something when I dont have wallhacks? It's just countless experience and using sound and being smart.

Like I said 6000+ hours of playing CS and never being banned for hacking.

In blue arena running towards middle and knowing they're going to pop out. So one is always there in the beginning. If you noticed I used the exact same tactic and moved the exact same way in the middle even when there was someone not there. Coincidence? no I just know the tactic that works and assume someone is there even if they are not. Why? Cuz it's a small gungame map and there is so little variation of moves users can do and very few spots users can camp in. The tactic that works running out. If I get killed the round before I delay it or bait the other guy. So they assume I went the other way. Because of the network delay of the signal reaching the server and then to do I have about 100 ms of killing him before he even see's me then another 10-50 ms of it reaching his screen from his computer then another 10-50 ms of the user reacting to me popping out.
    Last edited by lcoleman; 02-10-2015 at 04:56 PM.

4. Default

But if you just say guilty or not guilty without giving the user a chance to prove their innocence here then have a nice day lol.
    Last edited by lcoleman; 02-10-2015 at 04:56 PM.

5. Default

This thread is still open for a reason, because of your appeal we have to have more people watch the demo.

You do realize a webcam of you playing is no proof at all. Thats like saying, no officer I dont speed, here watch me not speed, as you drive down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

2400 - Explained above. It's a usual spot. I've played the map many times. It's obvious that day players rush the "middle" when there are that many players on. It's the middle and it's a small map what can I say. And obvious they are going to try to follow the path of least distance to travel to get from point A to point B. Case closed lol. And again read above. I know the delay there works. I've been using that tactic for weeks on this server. After I think they are easy kills or when it becomes a race with my teammate which it was starting to become if you see from the previous rounds I just rush them at the same spot until they kill me. Then I delay again if they start killing me there. Did you notice how many rounds someone from ts rushed the middle during the whole demo?

7800-The guy was obvious there because the previous round he had killed me so I made sure to check that time. See tick 6200<-The previous round where I died.

9700-It's obvious that every round before 9700 tick that was the first spot I checked except the round at 7800 because I wanted to make sure I killed the guy that killed me the round at 6200. Just go back and watch every previous round. My proof is there. Additionally at frame ~9742 you can clearly see his head pop out in the demo. Which is more reason why I thought to check there.

And no it's not the same thing as saying no officer I don't speed. Because if I'm still performing the same shots, doing the same tactics and still getting the same or similar kills then it gives more credibility to the idea that I never wallhacked in the first place. Because if I can do the same thing without wallhacking and it looks the same ... then why wallhack at all if the result is the same? Except I feel good because video games are meant to be a challenge and to prove yourself. If you use hacks it just defeats the purpose.

And it's obvious from the people I didn't kill that killed me similar to at 14800 +/-300 that just popped out and killed me that I can't see through walls
    Last edited by lcoleman; 02-10-2015 at 05:29 PM.

7. Default

19500-I think you meant 20000. Obviously I didn't see him through wall or else I would have killed him. Unlike the guy you said I prefired at 9700 (the one that head popped out at 9742 or 41 or 43.. he didn't show up past the wall at all so I never seen him on my screen. Why would I skip him because from the demo he isn't even looking in my direction when I go up the ramp but from where I came...easy kill. Instead I go after the guy that's already looking in my direction and pops out already looking at me? That makes no sense if I was wallhacking. The only reason I went that way was because I didn't see the guy on the top of ramp and I usually find someone in that spot like at tick 3296. Additionally, of course I'm going to keep checking the top of ramp for someone to peak over and kill me. It's the tspawn and there are campers. But I didn't see anyone so I moved along. And like I said it's a small map. You can demo anyone for a few minutes and say they were looking at someone through a wall if your criteria is only glancing in that direction... Don't believe me? Then demo yourself for as long as you did me and go back and watch it. The only difference I switch back and forth really quickly because my sensitivity is higher and I'm used rotating my view 150 degrees quickly to scan for enemies from simple experience

24000- I don't even know what you could possible be talking about. Can I get an exact timestamp or tick?

The only thing I'm really being accused of is learning from my past experiences.

And any experienced admin would know that the main criteria for checking if user's with 4000+ hours are cheater's is if they ALWAYS perform at extremely high levels. Earlier in the week I got owned. Other days on this server I rock.

And you should check my reaction times after a user pops out from a corner .. analyze it tick by tick. Figure out the fastest human response milliseconds (ms) of an athlete and the number of ms in between two ticks. Account for screen lag. And then you have your lower bound of how quickly I should be able to kill someone that's not in a spot. If I cross this lowerbound and am faster then I am wallhacking. If I don't then I am not wallhacking. And there's your proof that I'm not wallhacking. That's the only way to know if a user is wallhacking.

Sucks that I can't even post my own rebuttal on the vote. Fair system... How many admin will even look at my rebuttal before voting? And how many have at least 5 years experience?
    Last edited by lcoleman; 02-10-2015 at 06:01 PM.

8. Default

9. Default

I think all clan has >5 years experience, And they are the ones that have to look at your appeal. I actually cant find one Clan who is less then 5...

Admins do bans, Ula will confirm or overturn, at an unban me thread stage you bring in clan to will either confirm or overturn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Ok. Then I should be in good hands.

I would just like to note that I never once tried to or accidentally shot someone through the wall throughout the entire demo that didn't reveal themselves once. Not one shot through a wall lined up with an opponent ever. I don't even think I fired through a wall. You know how much focus that will take. Human beings make mistakes. That's pretty much impossible. The only way its possible is if I wasn't wallhacking.

Well said all I had to say on the subject.

Have a nice day.