Thread: admin activation?

1. Angry admin activation?

i have paid for admin, i went to use ingame, doesnt work i type !admin for the menu and all i get is redirected to the buy admin screen, i have an active admin subscription, double checked my steam id thats correct, anything i seem to be missing?

2. Default

Wait for the map to change

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Wait for the map to change
    Basically, this. If you don't have it after about an hour, I would contact ZERO. I know I had an issue with activating mine because of the punctuation in my forum account, but I messaged ZERO and he got back to me within a day and fixed it.

Welcome to the team, which server do you use most?

4. Default

Well just make sure you read the admin rules, if not you will have an abuse thread posted on ya quick.

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Well just make sure you read the admin rules, if not you will have an abuse thread posted on ya quick.
    Also, this.

6. Default

Your account should be working, I checked and you have the correct flags and no conflicts. If you continue to have problems let me know asap and I can investigate further.

7. Default

Thanks all, I'll check later and let you know, gotta get to work now but nice to meet you all. And I use zmod the most gonna look at de_dust too.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gazza908 View Post
    Thanks all, I'll check later and let you know, gotta get to work now but nice to meet you all. And I use zmod the most gonna look at de_dust too.
    Dust, Yea come on over to Pub, also GG