Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trading admin between accounts

1. Default

It is a matter of setting admin to a specific player and then removing it after. Unless it is for organizational purposes. As zero has said before, it shouldn't be a problem if no rules are broken.

2. Default

My admin is wasting away while I'm in Ohio for spring break. I rather hobo be given my remaining two weeks of admin while I'm gone. I'll take full responsibility for anything that happens.

So if you read this zero, just go ahead and give hobo my admin until the month is up, if it isn't a problem.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

hey ill be sub renting my admin out too zero. any bidders for every other week? bidding starts at $5.

4. Default

-.- wait 5 dollars a week? or per month... if its per month ill take it

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    It is a matter of setting admin to a specific player and then removing it after. Unless it is for organizational purposes. As zero has said before, it shouldn't be a problem if no rules are broken.
    Why don't you stop being so cheap and leeching off a 12 year old. Stop taking advantage of little children, littlesthomo.

BTW, I met someone who claimed to be your boytoy yesterday... "wittiesthomo"

You two sure do make a cute couple.

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Why don't you stop being so cheap and leeching off a 12 year old. Stop taking advantage of little children, littlesthomo.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to pwn his ass. He can be quite frustrating at the ZM server too.

He's also quite immature; kinda like the little boys you strive for.

7. Default

I don't think you understand. Admin rights are not switched between steamids. If he can kindly give you his account and password so you can use it under his account then thats fine.
    Switching admin between steam accounts is not an option. NOW do you understand ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post

+1 My good friend.

9. Default

I'll just wait on zero. I'm sure something can be arranged.

10. Default

Two options:

1) Zero moves James' admin to hobo's steamID for a week.

2) James gives hobo his steam account information for a week.

I'd hate to see the $2.50 go to waste so something should be done here...