Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading admin between accounts

1. Default Trading admin between accounts

I was wondering if its possible to trade admin between accounts, considering I'm going to be gone for a week.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

lol go for it. but if he fucks up its still your ID that gets punished. you can't change admin ID's so you have to give him your password. and if its banned you can't get admin again. its an awfully big risk you are taking...

3. Default

I am not sure I understand the question could you be more descriptive. Also I really do not care about what goes on with the accounts themselves as long as no rules are being broken.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am not sure I understand the question could you be more descriptive. Also I really do not care about what goes on with the accounts themselves as long as no rules are being broken.
    and as long as you toss us thet 10 denaro

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    and as long as you toss us thet 10 denaro
    its a 11 denaro whyt. jeez whyt, good thing your not my bookie.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

I was talking this over with James about him temporarily passing on his admin abilities to me to which lead him to inquire about this. I understand that James will be held accountable for my actions, but I know I am responsible enough to use admin properly. I just don't want to see his one week of non-admin use go to waste. :P

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    its a 11 denaro whyt. jeez whyt, good thing your not my bookie.
    we dont get 11 denaros. we get 10. 1 denaro goes to fees. good thing you are not part of our treasury...

8. Default

Zero?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    we dont get 11 denaros. we get 10. 1 denaro goes to fees. good thing you are not part of our treasury...
    how the hell was I suppose to know??? I don't read the monthly newsletter!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I was talking this over with James about him temporarily passing on his admin abilities to me to which lead him to inquire about this. I understand that James will be held accountable for my actions, but I know I am responsible enough to use admin properly. I just don't want to see his one week of non-admin use go to waste. :P
    I dont think its possible considering admin is set up to one steam account.